• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Harvz   

I love Pedro. He's got his weaker points but he's a born finisher and he's fast. He also doesn't waste the ball unlike Cuadrado. I'm hoping it's true that we are getting him... First time I've felt excited about football all summer!

If we somehow can manage to get in another CB and get in Pedro, get Kenedy's work permit sorted then I will be fairly happy. Obviously I would prefer another CM option to play alongside Matic, but the options we could have got for that role without breaking the bank and/or just simply getting rejected - Khedira, Schneiderlin, Milner etc - are gone now. Also, on a side note, my QPR friends are telling me that the only reason Austin has not left them yet is because Chelsea are interested and he will not go elsewhere until he knows what the score is with us. This is obviously probably 100% BS, but I thought I would pass it on.

Just saw Telegraph reporting that Pedro is flying to London today to have a medical and sign for Chelsea

Here is the story:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11811742/Chelsea-confident-of-signing-Pedro-with-forward-due-in-London-today.html

Edited by James Prescott

Pedro seems like a done deal:

Di Marzio: Pedro to undergo a medical at Chelsea in the next 24 hours. His move to Chelsea is close to being a done deal.

Even rac1 have confirmed it, they were the first to confirm Cesc transfer.

Pedro to Chelsea seems to be being reported in most newspapers and media sources now. Think this will happen.

Good signing for me if it happens - creative, quick, good final ball, good passer, proven winner.

Looks like we might have two new signings starting against West Brom. Hope so.

Sky sports are saying United have 'dropped' their interest in Pedro.

They clearly wanted him, if this deal goes through it will be massive for us getting him instead of them. Especially when I doubt we would pay anymore than them in wages.

This could well prove to be the biggest story of the day by quite a distance. Several media organisations both here and in Spain are now reporting that Barcelona winger Pedro is flying to London today to seal a £22m move to Chelsea.

_85063696_g.jpg

Getty Images

This will surely leave Man United fuming - Louis van Gaal had been trying to tie up a deal for the winger for the last fortnight and more.

Arkie   

Its on Sky Sports now, Man Utd dropped interest in Pedro. Looks like its on. Pretty happy with that. We needed a new winger to hopefully replace Cuadrado and provide goal-scoring alternative to Willian. At 28 Pedro is not youngest prospect though...

You literally just proved all his points in this one post. Well done.

I literally didn't!!!

Flinkers   

Its on Sky Sports now, Man Utd dropped interest in Pedro. Looks like its on. Pretty happy with that. We needed a new winger to hopefully replace Cuadrado and provide goal-scoring alternative to Willian. At 28 Pedro is not youngest prospect though...

Doesn't really matter though. If he gives us a legitimate threat from our right side, we'll have done well out of the deal.

In other news - Antonio Rüdiger has been loaned to AS Roma with an obligation to buy after a certain number of appearances. CTID will be happy!