• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   

Star is saying 73m. Any advance on 73m, street of shame?

The star are obviously including Cuadrado as part of the deal. ;-)

Sarin   

Do you know what Droy? I've got a lot of work to do this week and there was an opportunity for you to explain to me there and then how I'd misread your post and instead you use your favourite ploy of smoke and mirrors as opposed to a straight answer. You obviously have far more time on your hands and for that reason I'm out.

Unsurprisingly he still didn't answer, and moved on.

xCELERYx   

Wow , greeted like a hero in Turin!

Well, 6 months of football (not that he played much of it) in England isn't really going to diminish his reputation much within a country that he has previously excelled in. Point in case being that despite only playing half a season in Serie A last year, he still managed to rank within the top overall players for the season.

Genuinely curious to see where he'll play exactly with Juve, given the 3-5-2 that is usually employed. I'd assume he'll play just off the striker in a central role at this point.

Sir   

So we sign Salah.. Doesn't do a lot, then we loan him out and he does do a lot. We then sign Cuadrado from the club we gave Salah on loan to for £27 million? He comes in, does nothing, then we loan him to Juventus, and Salah to Roma.... Mess.

Kezza   

So we sign Salah.. Doesn't do a lot, then we loan him out and he does do a lot. We then sign Cuadrado from the club we gave Salah on loan to for £27 million? He comes in, does nothing, then we loan him to Juventus, and Salah to Roma.... Mess.

Add Moses to the list of ongoing loans. We seem to like to do charity for clubs. "Players for loan! Take your pick. No downpayment required"