• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I cannot for the life of me understand the way we work sometimes, what does Victor Moses have to do to get a chance? He's had about four games for us and I wouldn't be surprised if he'd scored or assisted more goals than Willian ever has.

had a good pre season as well

this new guy if he comes has the wiff of a smertin/jarosik signing for me, id be surprised if he plays more than 5 meaniful games all season, seems relatively obvious that its a signing to pad out the squad, might well be a case of we haven't got an option to bring back any of our young defenders from their loans.

150 games in 5 seasons in the french league if thats correct and my maths in not letting me down he only played 30 a season......ofcourse there could be something I missed, injury etc

Zidane   

Off topic, your sig, is that from The Wire?

Yep!

Wrong. Money is not the issue with Pogba, actually money isn't really an issue with any player we want.

Correct.

Once again, this is a RUMOUR and I am not saying that it is true, I believe it or it is fact or that I'm in any way "ITK" - it is JUST WHAT I HEAR:

A mate's brother works at Old Trafford. Rumour is that Pogba was utterly insufferable ego-wise; he's equally disliked at Juventus, who actually want to cash in as they're fed up with him.

Could be we've dodged a bullet.

Once more, in case you didn't hear it the first time: this is a RUMOUR and I am not saying that it is true, I believe it or it is fact or that I'm in any way "ITK" - it is JUST WHAT I HEAR:

Correct.

Once again, this is a RUMOUR and I am not saying that it is true, I believe it or it is fact or that I'm in any way "ITK" - it is JUST WHAT I HEAR:

A mate's brother works at Old Trafford. Rumour is that Pogba was utterly insufferable ego-wise; he's equally disliked at Juventus, who actually want to cash in as they're fed up with him.

Could be we've dodged a bullet.

Once more, in case you didn't hear it the first time: this is a RUMOUR and I am not saying that it is true, I believe it or it is fact or that I'm in any way "ITK" - it is JUST WHAT I HEAR:

would make sense as to why ferguson treated him the way he did before letting him go, ferguson was a lot of things but a fool wasnt one of them, with the way pogba has turned out at juventus it does kind of make sense as to why man utd/ferguson let him leave as lets be honest their centre midfield had been poor for a number of years.

I can't remember the last time I felt so disillusioned with a transfer window. (I'm lying for added effect because I can remember - but this is comparable with the dreadful summer of Sidwell, Ben Haim et al.)

Cech out/Begovic in - weakened slightly

Luis out/Baba Rahman in - jury out but you'd have to say Luis was a lot further developed and more experienced

Cuadrado out/Pedro in - substantial upgrade

Drogba out/Falcao in - jury out

Salah out/Kenedy in - jury out

The success of our summer will be determined by those 'jury out' signings and whether they can be hits rather than misses. But even if Rahman, Falcao and Kenedy prove to be successes, our season could still turn out to be an unmitigated disaster if our supposed 'top' players from last season continue to look like a bunch of has-beens.

Worrying times and with the benefit of hindsight I wonder if the club wish they could start this window all over again!

Harvz   

I don't know whether to be disappointed or just accept that until we signed Pedro, I'd have been relieved with Begovic, Baba and Pedro. Kenedy looks like a bonus at this point.

^ I'm not too bothered by this summer's dealings. Surprised we've done little major and worried that Falcao compounds an injury problem up front, but it really isn't a bad set of comings and goings altogether.

Quite intrigued by what will happen at United this year. Best player looks set to leave and they'll have pretty much a new first XI without addressing what appeared their major issue last season. Not sure Van Gaal will be finishing that 3 year contract.

Harvz   

Agreed. As MT said somewhere else, Pogba and Stones aren't/weren't going to fix the bigger problems.