• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Dingus   

Wouldn't surprise me that Jose has been told that he has to use the younger players, can't spend and that's why he's got the hump. Roman getting pissed off that his academy investment is getting mugged off so wants to see it being used in the first team.

Hector signed on a 5 year deal. I think that might be significant given his age

Next summer will be interesting in terms of defenders. Stones I reckon for sure. Papy will go I think - always a short term option. The rest will depend on JT's future.

Maybe Hector will come in as fourth choice CB (probably a better long term option than Papy given his age) if JT retires or doesn't get a new contract. Or alternatively to be used as part of a deal for Stones.

Will be watching him this season for Reading to see if the potential he allegedly has is realised.

Ruudboy   

Three crocked strikers (if you include Falcao, - oh, and why isn-t he listed under the ChelseaFC list of strikers?) and we sell Vic Moses.

Given 40m and 72m, our negotiators cannot acquire Stones and Pogba.

We buy a couple of second rate defenders, when it is patently clear that we need a couple of class ones, even at the risk of top dollar prices.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Roman, than are dreamed of in your philosophy

Wouldn't surprise me that Jose has been told that he has to use the younger players, can't spend and that's why he's got the hump. Roman getting pissed off that his academy investment is getting mugged off so wants to see it being used in the first team.

I honestly think RLC might well force his way in soon. Jose spoke well of him yesterday though qualified it by saying he and Kenedy aren't quite ready for 90 mins yet.

Nevertheless, he also said he would make tough decisions as a response to our form.

Personally, I would pick him for our next game. He's got bags of talent and looked more up for it in his half hour than most of the team have all season.

Tempted to drop Hazard for Kenedy for exactly the same reason. They need to realise no one is undroppable.

And I do think Roman wants some return for his academy investment (and its big). RLC might well make it. Hopefully Brown and Solanke might too.

Kenedy isn't an academy player but is a young talent (remember, United paid £36 million for a player the same age but probably of equal talent), and deserves a chance too.

Traore is a huge talent. Lots of quotes saying Jose thinks he is "gold". Sure he will get a chance this year. League Cup and FA Cup - and maybe later CL group games if we win the group early.

Time for Jose to practice what he preached and give the kids a chance.

CFC1966   

Who gives a monkey's about the players United or Liverpool have signed, James? Both of them are above us in the league, that's all that matters and we will be very lucky indeed to turn that on it's head come May next year.

Utterly atrocious. Europa League here we come

Why not go the whole nine yards and through in relegation? The squad is easily top four standard and we will not finish below Liverpool, indeed I'd be surprised if we finish below United...the fact that we are currently a whole 3 pts behind them both is simply down to the poor, early season form of a few key players...

Strange transfer window, not just for Chelsea. City splashing the cash, Arsenal failing to really make something of their squad (DM, ST missing), United with some highly questionable activity, Chelsea going for the bargain bin. If Liverpool weren't still overpaying for average talent, I'd question if all this was actually real.