• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

chara   

A dead German chancellor might be a better option than Adebayor.

A better option than many in the squad maybe...

I have no doubt that Michael Emenalo is capable of signing Adebayor.

It will likely be completed on Jan 31st after he spends the whole of January failing to sign any of his intended targets.

There's also a good chance he’ll sign an unknown teenager who'll go straight out on loan and never be heard of again.

jones   

January for me: Sell Oscar and get rid of Falcao. Buy Ighalo, Griezmann and Mane.

Switch to 4-4-2.

Have Willian, Pedro, Hazard and Mane to provide width. Costa, Ighalo, Griezmann and Remy for the two CF positions. Lots of different options, high competition and a good mix between power, goals and skill.

Have Ramires and Loftus-Cheek in CM, and only play Cesc or Matic if we switch to a 4-3-3 where Willian can play as one of the CMs.

Only start Cahill if we have to.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Baba

Willian/Mane Ramires RLC Hazard/Pedro

Costa/Remy Ighalo/Griezmann

Start games in high tempo. Bomb forward. Unsettle opponents. Throw the CF into the box. Cross from FB and wingers. Intense press from RLC and Ramires. Run the legs into the ground. Hit long balls from FB instead of playing one-twos out of tight positions.

Create ****ing chances. Show desire to win. And win ffs!

Kezza   

January for me: Sell Oscar and get rid of Falcao. Buy Ighalo, Griezmann and Mane.

Switch to 4-4-2.

Have Willian, Pedro, Hazard and Mane to provide width. Costa, Ighalo, Griezmann and Remy for the two CF positions. Lots of different options, high competition and a good mix between power, goals and skill.

Have Ramires and Loftus-Cheek in CM, and only play Cesc or Matic if we switch to a 4-3-3 where Willian can play as one of the CMs.

Only start Cahill if we have to.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Baba

Willian/Mane Ramires RLC Hazard/Pedro

Costa/Remy Ighalo/Griezmann

Start games in high tempo. Bomb forward. Unsettle opponents. Throw the CF into the box. Cross from FB and wingers. Intense press from RLC and Ramires. Run the legs into the ground. Hit long balls from FB instead of playing one-twos out of tight positions.

Create ****ing chances. Show desire to win. And win ffs!

Haha. Everyone knew this like half a season ago except Jose. And no we dont need those players you mentioned.

Two players on my wishlist for a while now: Griezzman and Verratti. We have seen this season how much we needed a striker and a midfielder who can actually play as a midfielder (eyes at you Fabregas).

More realistically though, we should try to pick up Mane or even Song at West Ham. Or maybe just play RLC or Kenedy, they honestly cannot be worse at this point. At least they will show tenacity and desire.

Striker-wise we are being linked more and more with Griezmann. If we can somehow scam Atletico into taking back Costa and giving them a bit of $, then I am 100% for this move. Also, I know people hate to admit this, and we did get a very good fee for him, but Lukaku would be fantastic for us right now.

Not me. Always did like Lukaku (except for a short period shortly after the Bayern match in Prague, which I travelled to and wish I had not)

Zoowraa   

Adrien Rabiot apparently wants out of PSG for first team football in January. Looks a top player waiting to come through, no shame not being able to get into that PSG midfield.

Maybe not the most obvious type of player we need, lovely elegant midfielder and would rather have him in there than Cesc. At least he can run and offers some athleticism .

Edited by Zoowraa

Lampen   

Adrien Rabiot apparently wants out of PSG for first team football in January. Looks a top player waiting to come through, no shame not being able to get into that PSG midfield.

Maybe not the most obvious type of player we need, lovely elegant midfielder and would rather have him in there than Cesc. At least he can run and offers some athleticism .

When a player like that goes out publicly we must be damn crazy to not contact him. He could solve alot of our problems.

Holymoly   

I'd like to think there may be someone out there capable of scoring the odd goal or two. Him.