• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

DannyLB   

Heard the commentators in the Sunderland match say that Mourinho is staying in London and wants to get back in business immediately. No idea their source but it gives me an opportunity to make a transfer window worthy prediction: LvG will get sacked and Mourinho will take the United job. This will open a window for us to resign Mata. And Lukaku will become a target too.

Galol   

If Mourinho is seriously contemplating joining Man U, then so much for him being "one of us."

If Mourinho is seriously contemplating joining Man U, then so much for him being "one of us."

Come on, that's not fair. The man has to work somewhere, and it's a prestigious job. He wants to stay in England so it's a perfect fit.

Come on, that's not fair. The man has to work somewhere, and it's a prestigious job. He wants to stay in England so it's a perfect fit.

Thats where he will be going next once they sack van gaal, then the media will have done what they set out to do in the first place and get Mourinho to utd, before he came back here they non stop reported he wanted the utd job more than anything, once he chose us it got there back up and they took their opportunity to stick and twist the knife whilst he was here, now its a case of if he wants to stay in England who else is there to go to?

Edited by strong centreback

chara   

Thats where he will be going next once they sack van gaal, then the media will have done what they set out to do in the first place and get Mourinho to utd, before he came back here they non stop reported he wanted the utd job more than anything, once he chose us it got there back up and they took their opportunity to stick and twist the knife whilst he was here, now its a case of if he wants to stay in England who else is there to go to?

Swansea..Barnsley...Southend...Leyton Orient et al.......(please don't take this seriously)

Kezza   

I don't see how the United preachers can stand Jose's methods and style. For one, Scholes will be all over him talking about his style of football. Then you will have the players that aren't really United's traits. I am not the least bothered if he goes there. And I don't think United fans or media would celebrate his style and methods after again 3 seasons.

synavm   

Come off it, the guy has a family to provide for, he's entitled to do whatever he wants. I'd suggest that he shouldn't be losing sleep over his decisions either- the club has made up it's mind. I'd hope that Jose has fond memories at Chelsea and I'd hope that he's respectful towards us as a fanbase, but quite frankly the guy doesn't owe us anything.

Come off it, the guy has a family to provide for,

You do realise the guy earns 10m a year generally speaking, I'm sure he has gone well past point of needing to worry about money, your point does stand about him going anywhere he chooses to go though, he owes the club nothing.

I love it if we sign Vardy and/or Mahrez in Jan, but I hope Leicester manage to hold on to them, because they will go very close to winning the league if they keep them.

If not Leicester to win the league, ANYONE ( even Tottenham ), BUT NOT ARSENAL PLEASE.