• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

xCELERYx   
23 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

This is the same Cuadrado that used to get pushed off the ball by a light breeze when he played for us?

Difficult to adapt to a new league in 338 minutes of EPL football across 4 starts and 9 games off the bench.

1 minute ago, zaffo said:

Difficult to adapt to a new league in 338 minutes of EPL football across 4 starts and 9 games off the bench.

Sounds like proof to me.

• Like 1

Sciatika   
1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

First it was Capello and Ancelotti, now this!!! ;-)

Cough! Vialli

6 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Cough! Vialli

Did Droy get confused by Vialli, too? I was referring to how he kept mixing up Capello for Ancelotti in posts given he's just got Allegri and Conte mixed up.

GURJ SS   
22 minutes ago, zaffo said:

I always think that the key to a player settling in is to give them 90mins(or at least 45mins), when the team is actually playing the correct tactics and 1st team players alongside them.

Alot of Cuadrado's minutes were either when we had gone into defence mode, playing a weak team without starting players around him. Or it was when we went gung ho, threw him on the right and said off you go, without any shape to the team.

Edited by GURJ SS

3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Did Droy get confused by Vialli, too? I was referring to how he kept mixing up Capello for Ancelotti in posts given he's just got Allegri and Conte mixed up.

Probably - but that would have been pre-CFCnet

paulw66   
34 minutes ago, Alec_Cobas said:

Arsenal have spent almost 40 million on Xhaka and apparently they're offering 50 for Morata. 

What the hell are the Chelsea board doing!? JUST SPLASH THE CASH!

Is this is a joke? 

It is 23rd May FFS. The season hasn't even finished yet. 

You're annoyed because Arsenal have apparently offered some money for someone? This should appease you, depending on what source you want to read we have apparently bid for Naingolan, Lukaku, Stones, some Portugues kid, and a defender from Napoli, all within the last 48 hours. 

Pjanic and Handonovic too BTW. Happy?

Edited by paulw66

2 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

I can't help thinking it's a ploy to support the claim of Italian football's irrelevance - Capello-Ancelotti, Conte-Allegri - they're all interchangeable in that Droy doesn't rate them.

That's not me supporting or refuting Droy's views on Italian football, just how it's always come across - happens far too often to be a typo.

Edited by DaviesCFC
Ironically - a typo

^I assure you it is not a conscious slip.  But yes, a Freudian slip maybe.  I make those all the time.  I once met a girl who 10 years before had been the girlfriend of a mate at University.  She told me her troubles.  Oh well, you are older and wider now.

I still blush at that one.