• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

xCELERYx   
2 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Personally I would hate to see Matic leave. There, I've said it.

I'd prefer him to stay also. Again, another player not suited to how he's been largely used here. 

haifarul   
11 hours ago, Ham said:

Educate me on the unedited quote en Espanol por favor.

Since you seem to be fluent en Castilian I will let you find the untranslated quote.

18 minutes ago, zaffo said:

I'd prefer him to stay also. Again, another player not suited to how he's been largely used here. 

He is not suited to football.  Except perhaps as a left footed Beckham without his pace or ability to get back.  I'll be quite surprised if he plays much PL football again.

Ruudboy   
33 minutes ago, haifarul said:

Since you seem to be fluent en Castilian I will let you find the untranslated quote.

també en català, si us plau

paulw66   
33 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

He is not suited to football.  Except perhaps as a left footed Beckham without his pace or ability to get back.  I'll be quite surprised if he plays much PL football again.

You've been saying that from the day he rejoined us. Eventually, if you keep saying it, you will be right. 

Sea foot   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Broken clock, twice a day!

31 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

If Mourinho wants Matic, I would be happy with a swap deal involving Mata.

That would be fantastic! But I think both Jose and Juan will work together at United now. 

GURJ SS   
11 minutes ago, Alan Conway said:

That would be fantastic! But I think both Jose and Juan will work together at United now. 

I think Jose will know he made a mistake selling Mata. After he left our number 10 position lacked any sort of consistency.

However what might work in our favour is Jose and his weird fetish for Rooney, and he will want Rooney as the number 10 at Man U. So Mata might find himself surplus to requirements once more again.