• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

If Roma won't sell us Nianngolan I hope we don't then sell them Salah. As childish as that sounds I would hope an Inter or AC Milan come calling then I would let him go there rather than to them. 

14 minutes ago, Alan Conway said:

If Roma won't sell us Nianngolan I hope we don't then sell them Salah. As childish as that sounds I would hope an Inter or AC Milan come calling then I would let him go there rather than to them. 

I think that's a done deal under the loan arrangement.

Blue Rod   
On 6/1/2016 at 9:57 PM, Droy was my hero said:

Who are you criticising here?

Every manager who fails to prepare his squad for the season. It's not like there is shortage of players. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Every manager who fails to prepare his squad for the season. It's not like there is shortage of players. 

Well if you think it was JM shoe chose to have too few players, and his fault to bring them back late, I think you should make a specific claim.   Otherwise it is back to your generic whinging.

Harvz   

Don't know if there's any truth in the Rudiger rumors, but he certainly looks a player. Has come a long way in terms of confidence on the ball since the last time I saw him play as a 20 year old. Looks intelligent and capable of holding on to the ball if needed. 

28 minutes ago, Harvz said:

Don't know if there's any truth in the Rudiger rumors, but he certainly looks a player. Has come a long way in terms of confidence on the ball since the last time I saw him play as a 20 year old. Looks intelligent and capable of holding on to the ball if needed. 

Yes he looks a decent propostion.

But slightly worrying that he is the one player Roma are willing to get rid off instead of the players Chelsea actually want from them.

Sea foot   
1 hour ago, Gormangorman said:

Yes he looks a decent propostion.

But slightly worrying that he is the one player Roma are willing to get rid off instead of the players Chelsea actually want from them.

I know very little of him but was also concerned about that Mr G.

Holymoly   

Benteke = Plan B if Lukaku falls through??

Dear god, is this what we have come to? Mid table mediocrity.

26 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Benteke = Plan B if Lukaku falls through??

Dear god, is this what we have come to? Mid table mediocrity.

Has the club actually announced that this is their strategy, or is it merely idle tittle-tattle from tabloids and blogs?

8 hours ago, JaneB said:

Quite irrationally I guess, I'm disappointed that Vardy couldn't wait to get away from LeicesterClaudio must be gutted

I'm not sure that Vardy's gone anywhere yet, has he? So far all I've read is about Arsenal's interest in him, and the fact that they're apparently prespared to meet his buy-out figure. Nothing about him actually signing anything, and no comments from Vardy. I seriously doubt that Claudio is anything other than mildly amused at this stage of things. I'd also be pretty sure that Claudio has factored the potential loss of Vardy, Kante, etc., into his planning for next season, some time ago.