• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

8 hours ago, Ham said:

Lol, it really did. Nice to know that we've added Palace and West Ham to the list of London clubs we've trolled in the transfer market. Good times.

Interesting signing. 23 goals and 10 assists last season. For a 22 year old that's pretty damn impressive. 

Haven't seen much of him to be honest. What stands out is his athleticism. He's seriously quick with good upper body strength. Seems fairly two footed as well. 

Looks a good signing and if he turns out to be half as good as the previous Marseille striker we signed... 

Don't know anything about him.

However , it does throw up the same old question again of who exactly is targeting the players we are buying ?

Does anyone think this is a Conte signing or a football board signing or a "Spurs want him he must be good" signing?

I don't suppose we'll ever know.

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Don't know anything about him.

However , it does throw up the same old question again of who exactly is targeting the players we are buying ?

Does anyone think this is a Conte signing or a football board signing or a "Spurs want him he must be good" signing?

I don't suppose we'll ever know.

Probably a mixture. I'm guessing it was a choice between Morata and Batshuayi. Maybe Conte had the final say? Seeing as it happened so quickly, maybe Conte gave the green light and the club acted quickly?

Important acquisition though as it firms up our strike options. Now, onto more important matters...how do we pronounce his name? 

Don't know anything about Batshuayi but I'm glad we didn't spunk the big bucks on Morata og Lukaku - not overly impressed by either of them

life   

I'm glad we went for him over Morata. Excellent first touch, 2 footed and excels best as a second striker. 

You guys will love him, I have no doubt

Will prove to be better than lukaku

23 goals, 10 assists last season alone. 22 year old. Can't ask for more really.. Morata did something like 7 in 34 in league.. real were just taking advantage of top striker shortage. Same as lukaku

We got right signing absolutely.

If he and Costa can hit 20+ goals each the coming season, we are flying.. 

cam4blue   
21 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Or a Roman was watching the Belgium game on his widescreen and he scored signing? 

;-p

Finally, some good news! So the theories about Chelsea quiet until Conte finishes his job with Italy were wrong. I just hope this is the beginning. Batshuayi is a very interesting signing for our present and future. Still 22, has pace and power to do it in the Premier League. And, for example, way better first touch than Lukaku (it seems the end for him). But probably not the end for Morata: Conte plays with two strikers, and right now we only have Costa, Batshuayi and Traore plus the kids (Remy, Falcao and Pato are goners for sure). So, if the club is serious enough to get Batman for 40 million, then I think they could arrive to offer a bit more for Morata, a Conte petition. 

Anyway, congrats to the club for this deal. When they deserve it, they deserve it. 

15 minutes ago, A Blue Essien said:

^^^

Fabulous auto correct there.

We'll just call him Batman. 

I believe he is know as batsman 😉