• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

CFC1966   
23 hours ago, Dingus said:

It's them using the Le Parisien article from yesterday.

Nothing to see here.

Is that right officer?

CFC1966   
2 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

Not been this excited for a while with Chels. Let's hope it happens. 

My only issue is that if we sell Matic, we will be short, even with RLC getting games. 

Steady Matt, don't forget there's nothing to see here...

41 minutes ago, CFC1966 said:

Steady Matt, don't forget there's nothing to see here...

Quite right. My apologies ;) 

Wonder if Emelano will get any credit for pulling this off or is it just his fault when we sign players that don't work out?

If this happens it will be a major coup, to sign him when no doubt there were others interested is huge and bodes well for future transfers. He was my number one wish for this summer above anybody realistically available  and I will be absolutely delighted if it comes off. Exactly what we need, a good age and a good price.

Conte being at the Euro's might have had some benefit after all.

Ham   

Let me get this straight.  Jim White says the medical is complete for a £30m deal whilst "sky sources" are saying medical over the weekend for a £32m deal. 

Sky people need to start talking to each other. 

chelboy   
30 minutes ago, Hazardous said:

Wonder if Emelano will get any credit for pulling this off or is it just his fault when we sign players that don't work out?

If this happens it will be a major coup, to sign him when no doubt there were others interested is huge and bodes well for future transfers. He was my number one wish for this summer above anybody realistically available  and I will be absolutely delighted if it comes off. Exactly what we need, a good age and a good price.

Conte being at the Euro's might have had some benefit after all.

This is more of a Conte signing than an Emelano signing? clearly Conte wanted both Batshuayi and Kante. You would not pay prices for players like that if the manager did not want them. Lets not forget Kante was not out first option. Naigagollan was our first option. We were also linked to Witsel.

9 minutes ago, chelboy said:

This is more of a Conte signing than an Emelano signing? clearly Conte wanted both Batshuayi and Kante. You would not pay prices for players like that if the manager did not want them. Lets not forget Kante was not out first option. Naigagollan was our first option. We were also linked to Witsel.

I wouldn't know mate, all seems like a bit of guess work to me. Did we want Kante and Nainggolan? We're we ever actually interested in Witsel? If we were are we still?

It seems whenever we buy someone people like or do well it's all down to the manager but when it's someone we don't want or someone who doesn't do so well it's all Emelano's fault.

xCELERYx   
3 hours ago, Hazardous said:

It seems whenever we buy someone people like or do well it's all down to the manager but when it's someone we don't want or someone who doesn't do so well it's all Emelano's fault.

It's always been that way with a portion of supporters. Not only in regards to transfers, but also success and failures as a club as a whole. There is always that area which is selected and single out for praise, it's never a collective effort across success and failure. 

• Like 2

Re: Kante.

Please, please, please make this happen.

Thank you Il Signore Conte if this comes true, despite that Twpt emenalo trying to scupper the deal