• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Scooba   

Cudrado to Juventus done deal. 

Still awaiting official club confirmation for Alonso. 

chara   

Sorry an add on. I loved him here and remember all his "good" stuff and was very conflicted when he left. Much as I am about him returning. Perhaps with a "system" from Conte his ball playing ability would overcome his periods of rashness. And I did not enjoy watching him humiliated in the WC. He was/is still a legendary (small l unlike Lampard for example upper case) Chelsea memory.

All gone a bit quite regarding Alonso. Reports yesterday evening were that he was travelling to London for a medical. Since then, nothing. Did the cabbie at Heathrow kidnap him? 😧  I'm sure we'll hear something soon(ish).

1 minute ago, Scooba said:

Luiz is a done deal. 

Three transfer windows and we end up back with David Luiz.

Safe to say our transfer policy is seriously messed up.

There was me hoping we'd get Leonardo Bonucci.

I hope this works out. Really I do.

Luiz is better than Cahill so at least that's an improvement, quite shocked by this tbh not sure if I'm happy or not. 

Just now, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Luiz is better than Cahill so at least that's an improvement, quite shocked by this tbh not sure if I'm happy or not. 

I'm not really sure that is true.  Flashier, I agree.

14 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Sky Sports News owe us big time.

We're the only reason transfer deadline day exists.

To be honest, it's not been the same since the days of 'arry Redknapp hanging out of a car window talking about twenty different players he hoped his chairman would sign, saying "yer, he's a good lad, triffick little player..." 😆 😆 😆

Brozovic staying at Inter

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2016/08/31/27049342/-

Marcelo Brozovic has turned down a contract offer from Chelsea in order to sign a new deal with Inter.

The Blues had a £25 million bid for the 23-year-old accepted by the Nerazzurri, but the player turned down the chance to move to the Premier League outfit.  Although Chelsea offered the midfielder a bigger wage than Inter, he has opted to remain at San Siro.

Brozovic's agent, Miroslav Bicanic, encouraged a bidding war over his client, after making Inter's valuation for Brozovic known to Chelsea officials.

"Yes, it is official Brozo will stay in Inter," he told Goal. "Otherwise, he would have been on the plane to London and not with national team in Sisak. After he returns from Croatia, Marcelo will sign a new, improved contract with Inter.

13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'm not really sure that is true.  Flashier, I agree.

Quicker, stronger , nastier , more proactive. 

Kezza   
11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Quicker, stronger , nastier , more proactive. 

Why is PSG letting him go just after 2 years and why did we sell him also after 2 years then?