• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Scooba   
2 minutes ago, Zidane said:

I had honestly forgotten completely about Matt Miazga.

It's not exactly difficult. 

Zoowraa   

Always thought a decent barometer for Luiz. If you watch the game of football and watch him, you see what he brings to the team and at times it's also true he will make an error.

If you watch highlights of football/him, you won't get him at all and think he is a complete liability. The Luiz bashing in this country certainly ramped up off the back of Gary Nevilles quip about him being a PlayStation footballer, that's not too say it wasn't mildly amusing, but it felt like he had even more scrutiny and focus on him from the media after that comment.

Delighted he is coming back 🙂

Holymoly   
9 minutes ago, Zidane said:

I had honestly forgotten completely about Matt Miazga.

Hasn't he been disposed of? Certainly Unassigned according to the website.

Looking at all the ins and outs, and although not officially confirmed I'm including Luiz... we have 1 'non-HG' space left. Striker/attacking midfielder anyone?

hag831   
1 minute ago, Bob Singleton said:

Looking at all the ins and outs, and although not officially confirmed I'm including Luiz... we have 1 'non-HG' space left. Striker/attacking midfielder anyone?

James Rodriguez?

Just now, kratos said:

Lol that would be a turn up, guess Matic and Luiz cannot exist in the same environment.

Matter and Anti-matter!!! Explosion or implosion in the changing room, leading to the utter destruction of the world as we know it!

Holymoly   

Of course, this all beginning to work out rather nicely because we won our first three games. If we were say Liverpool this would have the aroma of a panicked scattergun mess.