• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

paulw66   
14 minutes ago, A Blue Essien said:

Right. They can also buy the players, keep them at the club, and have them train until they're eligible to play. I think that's what Barca did with Turan and Vidal?

However, I don't see Madrid buying Hazard for a huge sum in the summer and have him kick his heels for half the season. Then again, who knows?

I also don't see how that would appeal to Hazard, in the prime of his career sitting in the stand for 6 months

14 hours ago, zaffo said:

Key part to this "transfer ban";

"Both clubs are to serve a transfer ban that prevents them from registering any players at national and international level for the next two complete and consecutive registration periods," said a Fifa statement. "

Which basically means both clubs are just unable to register players, not buy them. It's no different to the pathetic transfer ban Barca received the other year. They'll still sign players, just loan them back out until they're able to register players again.

Whatever anyone says, Real Madrid are literally the biggest club in the world.  They will have this overturned to some extent.

Scooba   
9 hours ago, Gormangorman said:

Whatever anyone says, Real Madrid are literally the biggest club in the world.  They will have this overturned to some extent.

What on earth has that got to do with it? I can't imagine how the ban won't be upheld. 

Jose must have been pissed when he allowed Kevin de bruyne to go, nearly scored after 6 seconds today scored a freekick and is running the show against Bournemouth, and can anyone tell me WHY Ake is wasting away at Bournemouth when he was needed here, sitting on the bench again..has he played at all for them

wait until you see the forth goal..what a pass from..De Bruyne

Edited by WHYSOSLOWYEH

8 hours ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Slimani 2 goals on his debut for Leicester so far, WHY can't OUR SCOUTS FIND PLAYERS LIKE THESE? Instead of the bloody obvious

The problem isn't finding them, it's giving them time and believing in them. 

19 hours ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Slimani 2 goals on his debut for Leicester so far, WHY can't OUR SCOUTS FIND PLAYERS LIKE THESE? Instead of the bloody obvious

He cost £30m, you bloody dolt.