• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Holymoly   
22 hours ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Slimani 2 goals on his debut for Leicester so far, WHY can't OUR SCOUTS FIND PLAYERS LIKE THESE? Instead of the bloody obvious

It's relatively easy for new players when they have a team behind them playing for one another.

On 17/9/2016 at 5:23 PM, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Slimani 2 goals on his debut for Leicester so far, WHY can't OUR SCOUTS FIND PLAYERS LIKE THESE? Instead of the bloody obvious

Some people here said about him in August. Sadly, I don't work for Chelsea FC ;)

On 17 September 2016 at 4:23 PM, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

....he's their club record signing. If it's any consolation it was our Kantè cash that probably bought him 😉

30 minutes ago, Zoowraa said:

One name. Icardi.

We have to make him target number 1 next summer.

Didn't Napoli offer over 50m for him? He'll cost even more next summer.

What we need to do is tie Diego down to a longer contract. With Mitchy developing and Tammy on the horizon, we'll be sorted for a while. 

Zoowraa   
21 minutes ago, A Blue Essien said:

Didn't Napoli offer over 50m for him? He'll cost even more next summer.

What we need to do is tie Diego down to a longer contract. With Mitchy developing and Tammy on the horizon, we'll be sorted for a while. 

I'm not sure the Diego situation will carry on past this season. In fact, I would not be surprised if we have agreed that we will let him leave in the summer if the right offer comes in.

I have felt he wants to be back in Spain for over 12 months now and he confirmed that recently.

Credit to him though, he is still putting it in week in week out and not sulking because he didn't get his move.

xCELERYx   
9 minutes ago, Zoowraa said:

I'm not sure the Diego situation will carry on past this season. In fact, I would not be surprised if we have agreed that we will let him leave in the summer if the right offer comes in.

I have felt he wants to be back in Spain for over 12 months now and he confirmed that recently.

Credit to him though, he is still putting it in week in week out and not sulking because he didn't get his move.

Well, it's only going to be more difficult over the next 12-24 months. With Atletico's transfer ban and Simeone apparently discussing/discussed reducing the years on his contract so he can leave in 2018, possibly to Italy. That is likely to see a few key players potentially leave and the appeal for Costa may by then be lost. 

17 minutes ago, Zoowraa said:

No doubt that he wants to go back, but with the transfer bans on the Madrid clubs, I don't see him returning there next summer. That'll limit his options and it could open up an opportunity to present him with a new contract. That should be our thinking anyway. 

On 9/17/2016 at 11:23 AM, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Slimani was phenomenal in the World cup and it was actually quite obvious that he should be someone that was seriously looked at. I think it was general consensus that it was surprising no-one made a move for him. I'm surprised that it took this long. 

Zoowraa   

Andrea Belotti - First time I have watched this lad. Bit like an Italian version of Costa, minus the aggro. Pacy, strong, direct, hard working with pressing from the front. Decent technically and has good aerial presence.

Can only hope he is a player on Conte radar.