Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

34,322 posts in this topic

Got to go all in for Mbappe and Mendy. As for Bakayoko still completely unconvinced he'll be able to keep uo with the demands of PL football.

According to a report in Diario Gol, Chelsea have reached agreement with Real Madrid to sign striker Alvaro Morata (24).

19 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

According to a report in Diario Gol, Chelsea have reached agreement with Real Madrid to sign striker Alvaro Morata (24).

Not having that at all.

On 15/04/2017 at 11:42 PM, Droy was my hero said:

1.  AM - when a player is still pining for a move, he usually stays quiet.  When he has accepted he is staying, he comes out with an interview which says he thought about moving, but is now staying.  Much as Drogba did with Marseilles.  As for him taking a wage cut to go "home", players just don't do that so long as they can choose.

2.  China.  They have the cash, they decide when mid-season is.  All the big moves to China have come during their close season.

If there is a club that really wants him enough to match what he can earn here, it is Man U.

3.  Stats - 3 goals in 11 games is not a poor run no matter how many times you pretend it is.  The guy is still doing well.

4.  If you can't see the effort, it is because you have chosen not to.

No facts, just a belief creating illusions to feed it.  

You are a proper wally, Droy. Completely on another planet to everyone else.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10844402/tianjin-quanjian-working-to-sign-diego-costa-from-chelsea-sky-sources

55 minutes ago, Hugh Jars 99 said:

A bit rude that.

The owner says 
"As for who will join us in June, let’s wait and see."

Meanwhile Goal say there are 4 clubs looking to buy him.  All sounds like paper talk to me.  Anyone know know the names of many big signings made last Summer to China?  Frank Nouble apart?  There were 2 or 3 stars, a tiny fraction of the number that went last winter or the winter before.

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Anyone know know the names of many big signings made last Summer to China?  Frank Nouble apart?  There were 2 or 3 stars, a tiny fraction of the number that went last winter or the winter before.

Not me , its  a noddy league.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

A bit rude that.

The owner says 
"As for who will join us in June, let’s wait and see."

Meanwhile Goal say there are 4 clubs looking to buy him.  All sounds like paper talk to me.  Anyone know know the names of many big signings made last Summer to China?  Frank Nouble apart?  There were 2 or 3 stars, a tiny fraction of the number that went last winter or the winter before.

I meant it in the nicest possible way - like Benny Hill, he was a proper wally and buffoon but hugely entertaining. You're comedy gold and while almost everything you say is the complete polar opposite to everyone else, I wouldn't change a thing about you. Your posts cheer me right up, give me a right giggle.

Edited by Hugh Jars 99

On 21/04/2017 at 3:47 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Not me , its  a noddy league.

Maybe, but it has attracted an awful lot of foreign players, and still does. I can come up with around 700 foreign players who've plied their trade in the main Chinese league since 2005; more than 50 who are there right now! Obviously, not all are household names, but they come from all the major leagues and football-playing countries. Given the money they pay, the corporate sponsorships, and the crowds they draw, I just can't just write it off as a 'noddy league', although I'm pretty sure that I know what you meant. Here are some of the current names: Moraes, Pato, Oscar, Hulk , Alex, Marinho, Ramires, Fernadinho, Paulinho, Alan Carvalho, Tardelli, Moreno, Guarin, Martinez, Papiss Cisse, Witsel, Pelle, Ricardo Carvalho, Tevez, Lavezzi, Ba, Kakuta, Gervinho, Mikel, Obafemi Martins, Gomez, Diego Tardelli, Milovic, Jolavic, Petkovic, and so on. Lots of South Americans and Africans, of course, but then you'd expect that given the wages they pay. Lots of Koreans, Aussies, Kiwis, Japanese, etc., have also played there, and plenty still do.

What is everyone's view on Tammy Abraham? Is he good enough to play for our first team?

If Diego leaves, and say we sign Lukaku or Morata, keep Bats and Abraham, will that be enough?

Also, if Ake cements his place at CB, with Cahill, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Zoom and Ake, do we need another CB?

Questions, questions...

17 minutes ago, chelsea_matt said:

What is everyone's view on Tammy Abraham? Is he good enough to play for our first team?

If Diego leaves, and say we sign Lukaku or Morata, keep Bats and Abraham, will that be enough?

Also, if Ake cements his place at CB, with Cahill, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Zoom and Ake, do we need another CB?

Questions, questions...

We also have Andreas Christensen who looks really good for a role in the back three. Very good on the ball and reads the game well!