• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

chelboy   

I think the Lewandoski thing is just his agent trying to get the player what he wants from the club. Bayern wont sell for anything under £100M. That is a gurantee.  I dont even think Bayern would listen to any offers. We wont spend £100M  on him even if he did want to leave. We can hold talks but realistically we are not going to sign him.  Quite surprised some fans believe it might happen. 

A Lewandowski signing is the biggest transfer we would ever have made in terms of stature (and I have no doubt it would be a club record). It would dwarf Hazard's arrival. I am absolutely loathed to read anything into rumours and all that guff - especially if it originates from Balague - but I will admit to a little bit of wee coming out at reading the headline on SkySports just now.

Utterly, completely world class player up there in the proper elite. 

And now Bild, arguably the authority on German football, say he is happy in Munich and there have been no offers.

Nothing to see here then. Back to Lukaku.

xCELERYx   
58 minutes ago, kratos said:

Someone get Zaffo a towel lol.

Haha just the prospect alone is mouthwatering.

Although, not exactly getting my hopes up about it. I'll believe it when I actually see it. 

bert19   
23 hours ago, Flinkers said:

He averaged a goal every 2 games with Dortmund and is averaging approximately 1.5 goals every two games for Bayern. Two consecutive 30 goal seasons. Missed out on the golden boot here in Germany by a goal, having not scored in the last game of the season.

At the moment he's got 100 goals in 134 appearances (all comps) for Bayern Munich.

Yeh, looking at his stats, they are mightily impressive.  There seem to be a couple of sources indicating that we've enquired for him - he'd be a hell of a signing.  Even for mega money.  The idea of him wanting to leave because of being upset at missing the golden boot seems silly, but if he's looking for a move, we'd be mad to ignore it 

NO no no Diego ! Of course you're still in my plans , here, give Robert a hand with his cases , there's a good chap.

Flinkers   
44 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Yeh, looking at his stats, they are mightily impressive.  There seem to be a couple of sources indicating that we've enquired for him - he'd be a hell of a signing.  Even for mega money.  The idea of him wanting to leave because of being upset at missing the golden boot seems silly, but if he's looking for a move, we'd be mad to ignore it 

Agreed, I think he'd be one of the best forward signings we could make. It'll probably all blow over, but if he was available we should certainly take a crack at him.

We'd be talking about a fee in the €100m+ range though for Bayern to even consider it.