• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

If this means we are in for Morata, I'm happy with that. I think he's a top player, would fit with our system and would do well here. Got 20 goals for Madrid last season, not starting regularly (when your competition is Ronaldo, tough to get a starting place). 

Never understood criticism of Morata. Watched him a lot last season and like him. 

I'd personally still prefer Lukaku but Morata isn't a bad alternative. And I'm certain if Lukaku ends up at United, he'll be the one who comes in instead. 

The Times is reporting we are looking at Llorente as a backup striker next season. 

Would be kind ironic if we end up with Morata and Llorente as our strikers, when most of the summer it's looked like Lukaku and Bats would be our strikers next season.

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Zlatan, anyone?

Chicharito?

Wilfried Bony ? (joke)

Benteke? 

I'd love to have Chicharito at Chelsea. Phenomenal goal scorer 

Not as a first choice though :) 

20 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

I was expecting a bit more momentum from us by now even though there might not actually be a correlation between that and an indication that the club has had deals in place for some time. Even if not for new acquisitions, I'd have expected Courtois to be wrapped up to a new contract and of course, Conte too.

Maybe when they get back from their holidays this week-end...

I would take Chicarito in a heartbeat, certainly as backup. £13 millon buyout clause, bargain. 

To see him score against United for us would be awesome.

Meanwhile on Twitter, well known Belgian journo tweets about Lukaku saying this reminds him of the 99.99 per cent contract with Everton which never got signed. Still thinks we are in for Lukaku. 

JaneB   
29 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

zaffo

22 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I believe it is Zaffo Jane.

19 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

So why did he change his moniker?

Of course it is! Thanks both.

I think he wanted a change for the new season 🙂

I'd like to change mine to Daniella Semaan 😏

1 hour ago, GURJ SS said:

Not quite, Costa himself came out and told the press he wasn't in the managers plans; that's something pretty solid to go off.

I was thinking of the Costa who was certain to go to China in the summer.
And I'd take Juni's version of events with a lot less salt than Costa's own.

But the point s there is a hell of a lot of hypocriticism on here about what can be said by oneself, and what can't be said by others.  

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I sincerely doubt if anyone wants Rooney. The Lukaku deal is probably £60m plus £15m if you take Rooney off our hands.

13 league goals in two seasons wasn't it ? Snatch their hands off.

Hilariously , the DM are reporting that United are now willing to let Rooney go to Everton for free so looks like I was right!