• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

7 hours ago, James Prescott said:

I DIDN'T SAY I BELIEVED IT!!! How many times?

Learn to read Bob. I was reporting it. I never said I believed it. I don't know what the hell to believe about this story or any football story now.

Goodness, and you accuse me of not paying attention.

Little wonder you're at over 14,000 posts when you report every little bit of tittle-tattle. Whilst you're at it, why not give us hourly weather updates!!!!

4 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

You know how little a journo knows about football when he refers to AM's "transfer ban" when in reality it's a ban on registering new players!

18 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Little wonder you're at over 14,000 posts when you report every little bit of tittle-tattle. Whilst you're at it, why not give us hourly weather updates!!!!

Yeah, big crime, daring to share latest transfer news on a transfer forum. Goodness, next thing I'll be talking about Chelsea in a Chelsea forum.

Goodness.

4 minutes ago, Curtis Brand said:

Love how the transfer forum hasn't changed btw. 

I'm just surprised that James hasn't posted on all the reports that Conte is fuming so much at Utd trying to scupper our attempt to sign Lukaku that he's now refusing to sell them Matic

2 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Yeah, big crime, daring to share latest transfer news on a transfer forum. Goodness, next thing I'll be talking about Chelsea in a Chelsea forum.

Goodness.

But it's the way you go about it. Look at Michael, for example... just a straightforward link to an article. You, on the other hand, not only mention a story, but start ranting on how poorly the club are acting on the unsubstantiated rumour your discussing, then post another rant shortly afterwards repeating pretty much everything you've just said. Then an hour later when another unsubstantiated rumour comes along saying something different (in this case we've matched United's offer) you retract all the bad things you've said about the club and how at last they're doing things seriously. The style of your writing is such that it seems you believe everything you're reading, even if you later claim you don't and are merely keeping others informed. Go back over your posts of the last 5 days or so and re-read them carefully. Maybe your writing style is just your way of finding joy through suffering?

BlueFizz   

I think James posts about his reactions to events; others just post about events.

I think a blend is good - after all, the forum (I assume) is meant to be more than a news/rumour feed. Sharing what we think/feel is surely the enjoyable bit.

What I have sometimes found wearing, are the persistent 'club is a disgrace' 'amateurs' 'board/emenalo signings' etc.

Given our success and relative success they seem a bit misplaced to me.

1 minute ago, BlueFizz said:

I think James posts about his reactions to events; others just post about events.

I think a blend is good - after all, the forum (I assume) is meant to be more than a news/rumour feed. Sharing what we think/feel is surely the enjoyable bit.

What I have sometimes found wearing, are the persistent 'club is a disgrace' 'amateurs' 'board/emenalo signings' etc.

Given our success and relative success they seem a bit misplaced to me.

I've got nothing against posting reactions to events. James posts reactions (and often quite violent reactions) to unsubstantiated rumours, though. and not just once, but over and over again. Most of his recent posts are virtual cut'n'paste jobs of his previous posts, where he repeats ad infinitum things he's already said. How often has he assured us that Lukaku is/was Conte's prime target and that Lukaku wants to come back to Chelsea because he feels he has unfinished business and that the club are a disgrace, run by a bunch of amateurs, because they haven't just paid up the £100m and got the deal sorted before pre-season... after all we've only got x weeks before our first game! ???

75m plus agent fees and his agent is very rich already.....walk away, not worth it

41 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I've got nothing against posting reactions to events. James posts reactions (and often quite violent reactions) to unsubstantiated rumours, though. and not just once, but over and over again. Most of his recent posts are virtual cut'n'paste jobs of his previous posts, where he repeats ad infinitum things he's already said. How often has he assured us that Lukaku is/was Conte's prime target and that Lukaku wants to come back to Chelsea because he feels he has unfinished business and that the club are a disgrace, run by a bunch of amateurs, because they haven't just paid up the £100m and got the deal sorted before pre-season... after all we've only got x weeks before our first game! ???

Hey Bob – If JP want to post an opinion of the latest rumor every 5 minutes 24 hours a day then so be it, I enjoy quoting him without being offensive.

The press, this forum can have opinions on who is coming to the club and if the manager is happy or going to walk, however the bottom line is the final decision lies with one person RA. It is his club his money and he makes the final decision on the ins and outs of the club. If the manager does not like his decision, he will go

If Conte has an issue with the club’s transfer policy, there is only going to be one winner RA

All and sundry are back to work on Monday making next week very interesting

Edited by RobertoftheGiz