• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

If we end up with Morata/Belotti and Chicarito as our strikers, honestly think that's awesome. 

Chicarito is good enough to start, yet alone be backup, and a steal at £13 millon 

Lukaku is gone now, time to move on.

Just now, Harvz said:

I've been away from the site for a while but its nice to see sensible posts like this rather than the CFCnet-typical freak out. I've never seen Belotti play. Watched Morata a lot via Juve, Real and a bit of Spain. Nothing flashy really but a very solid player who scores goals. A safe choice I think.

Not wrong pal, I've been away for over a year myself because the hysteria killed me. Really enjoyed watching the last season and not having a microscope constantly focused on all the flaws in the side. 

I also don't get the criticism of Morata. Great movement, good in the air, good link up play, great finisher. Got 20 goals from the bench for Madrid last year, averaged a goal every 89 minutes. Conte is a fan. 

Can't see the problem. Remember, Belotti is great but far more of a risk given he has had one great season.

Either would be an excellent signing.

Though I would still love Aubangyang.

goldmase   

F

Dream on mate.. I dont think the board will spend above 40m for single player. We will end up with benteke, chicarito and loriente.

I think most Chelsea fans deep down didn't want Lukaku. 

Truth is that keeping Costa has always been the best option. I hope ego and pride can be put to the side. Imagine ruining this great team because of a rushed text. 

15 minutes ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Watch us sell matic to United now

No chance of that now, not after this.

Even they've moved on judging by reports this morning.

16 minutes ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Watch us sell matic to United now

Very interesting to see what Mounriho is building though. This is a team of a lot of big men and a few speedy tricksters. Sound familiar? He is going for the Chelsea side of 04-06. 

17 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I think most Chelsea fans deep down didn't want Lukaku. 

Truth is that keeping Costa has always been the best option. I hope ego and pride can be put to the side. Imagine ruining this great team because of a rushed text. 

Asked to leave every summer since he joined, never learned the language, trying to force us to sell to Athletico for a cheaper price, plays half a season every season. 

He has a lot of making up to do IMO.

Only reason he would be staying is we want £60 millon for him and Athletico won't pay. 

If he stays, as manager I would be demanding he gives 100% for a whole season, and stops flirting with Athletico, and stops causing trouble.

I still think it's better if he goes now. Largely because I think he really wants to IMO.

Not against him staying, if - he is fully committed for a whole season, and doesn't disrupt things or stir up speculation or stop playing in January when Athletico can buy him.

Him and Morata would be a great strike force, gotta be said. 

Edited by James Prescott

2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Very interesting to see what Mounriho is building though. This is a team of a lot of big men and a few speedy tricksters. Sound familiar? He is going for the Chelsea side of 04-06. 

Yep. 

For Drogba read Lukaku. For Essien and Lampard, read Pogba and Herrera. 

Very similar. Also, IMO, shows you what he would have done here if he had stayed and been backed.