Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,414 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Just seen a video on Paul Pogba's official Instagram.

Lukaku goes up to Pogba, happy as Larry, biggest grin on his face, and says "See you in training". Pogba goes "Really?" And Lukaku confirms it.

If that video is anything to go by, there's no doubt he wanted United. Couldn't look happier if he tried. 

No stomach for the fight , never has , never will. 

37 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

So three of our rivals' record signings used to be on our books which is going to be a stick to beat is with over the next few years. All let go on one man's watch!

right before Mourinho came back I thought we probably had the best young squad in Europe, it seemed like a really exciting time and we finally had put pieces together to have a fantastic team over the next 5+ years. Then came Mourinho......

Why not make a cheeky bid for surez?

Or instead of Lorente..id go for Andy Carroll

1 minute ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Or instead of Lorente..id go for Andy Carroll

He'd be excellent for the two games a season we'd get out of him.

30 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

But to come in with a last minute bid smacks of desperation and leaves me thinking that we're not quite as in control of our dealings as some on here are suggesting. 

Fair points - just to say: I think transfers are as complicated, murky, shady, multi-faceted as ever - for all clubs. This time United may have gazumped us, we did it to Spurs with Willian, while others have done it and been victims of it too.

I don't think it marks us out as a typically inept or 'amateurs' - rather, it points up how almost all clubs now battle to do their best in a market in which players and agents hold most of the cards.

Asked to leave every summer since he joined, never learned the language, trying to force us to sell to Athletico for a cheaper price, plays half a season every season. 

He has a lot of making up to do IMO.

Only reason he would be staying is we want £60 millon for him and Athletico won't pay. 

If he stays, as manager I would be demanding he gives 100% for a whole season, and stops flirting with Athletico, and stops causing trouble.

I still think it's better if he goes now. Largely because I think he really wants to IMO.

Not against him staying, if - he is fully committed for a whole season, and doesn't disrupt things or stir up speculation or stop playing in January when Athletico can buy him.

Him and Morata would be a great strike force, gotta be said. 

I'm getting flashbacks to Drogba. The guy that supposedly left every summer but ended up being a club legend. 

Fact is there is a reason why everybody but Chelsea fans want to see him out of the league. 

1 person likes this

Just seen Ruben Neves has signed for Wolves for £16m. Wtf is that about? 

13 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Just seen Ruben Neves has signed for Wolves for £16m. Wtf is that about? 

paid for by sweat shops in China

No chance of that now, not after this.

Even they've moved on judging by reports this morning.

So watch Man U sign Bakayoko now.