• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   
7 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I would love to believe that is true ham - and all things considered I think that makes the most sense.We need a hard ball manager with success to back him up - if Conte is not that man then we are ****ed.

IMO we are on the cusp of great things - all things considered!.

Hope so Kev.

Just to get the juices flowing again (:))......

www.express.co.uk/sport/football/826263/Chelsea-transfer-news-Alvaro-Morata-James-Rodriguez-Real-Madrid

Morning Campers

Judging by the lack of headline news this morning, it would seem the press do not have a Scooby about goings on at the club and there transfer policy

Conte is back today, and Diego should be on a plane

Will tomorrow be a Manic Monday?

21 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Morning Campers

Judging by the lack of headline news this morning, it would seem the press do not have a Scooby about goings on at the club and there transfer policy

Conte is back today, and Diego should be on a plane

Will tomorrow be a Manic Monday?

I think that's the best part about these 'imminent' rumours, you don't have to wait long for them to be dismissed by reality :) 

8 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Well a better pressing team perhaps, but that doesn't mean that there might not have been another way.

Absolutely Pete, not arguing against that. 

Kezza   
7 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Now reading reports we could lose Bakayoko to Utd.

FFS I hope they are fake. 

If United get Bakayoko that'll be Conte gone. No doubt. And I wouldn't blame him.

Losing two main targets to United from under our nose would just be embarrassing. 

Damn well hope it's just a made up story. 

Didn't I say that earlier and you said it was IMPOSSIBLE? or Not A chance something sure along those lines.

Matic to Utd has gone quiet now. Presumably they will once again hijack our target? Do you really think that its so out of comprehension? He was a target of theirs for a long time.

Kezza   
2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Just to get the juices flowing again (:))......

www.express.co.uk/sport/football/826263/Chelsea-transfer-news-Alvaro-Morata-James-Rodriguez-Real-Madrid

Would love both players here. Why dont people like James? Could also tempt them about Isco.

Edited by Kezza

Kezza   
5 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Yep, I think that this is the most likely reason. 

Yes but it doesn't entail not announcing a signing. The shirt and pressers usually can come later? It's only marketing after all.

BlueFizz   

Apart from the Everton supermarket sweep - how many players have our immediate competitors actually signed?

Arsenal - 1 or 2

United - Lindelof (why are they taking so long to sign Lukaku, are their board amateurs?)

City, Spurs?

It seems to me that the action has hardly begun for most top clubs - but hey, why let truth stand in the way of a good pre-season panic?

synavm   

I know nothing about Bakayoko but I'm absolutely desperate we sign him because of the song potential we have for him.

"we've got Bakayoko, Tiemoue Bakayoko, he told Jose to jog on

because we've got Bakayoko, Tiemoue Bakayoko, the chances you lose are so strong"

To the tune of 'Goin Loco down in Acapulco'. I mean rejig the words, but there's a fun little tune right there.