Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,414 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

James, I discuss football quite a bit... if you didn't hide away most of the time, only popping up during the transfer season to make lists of all the players we've sold and for how much, how we could also sell all these too for x amount, and endlessly repeating the same stuff all the time, then you'd know. But you only appear here to repeat every bit of tittle-tattle over and over again, and pontificate on players you've hardly seen and often can't even spell!

If questioning you is bullying, so be it... having Droy as one of your advocates is hardly a badge of honour given his past history.

And off you go again...

"can't often even spell"? Honestly. That's pathetic. Mistyping and misspelling are common, especially when typing on a phone. I'm by far the only culprit on that. That's just petty. 

So what if I only turn up during transfer season? None of your business to be honest. I came back this summer only because I thought people like you and Dave had grown up and moved beyond this kind of thing. 

Clearly, I was wrong. 

I wasn't actually talking about Droy (but well done on insulting him as well, attacking and patronising two people in one post is a first even for you). I was talking about Hugh, who's an admin and one of the people who's been here longest. Actually, someone I'd never expect to defend me TBH.

Fact is you're totally blind to how rude, patronising and insulting you are, and are quite happy to make people look stupid or idiots, and treat people you disagree with or don't like rudely.

Now you're playing the 'calm rational sensible' card to make out like I'm over-reacting. Classic bullying technique. And no one is buying it, I'm certainly not.

Edited by James Prescott

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

Great to see this club standing up for principles once again. We don't get enough credit for that. 

We never do , they even tried to pick holes in us banning Mutu when that was the right thing to do too.

We're damned if we do , damned if we don't.

2 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

And off you go again...

"can't often even spell"? Honestly. That's pathetic. Mistyping and misspelling are common, especially when typing on a phone. That's just petty. 

I wasn't actually talking about Droy (but well done on insulting him as well, attacking and patronising two people in one post is a first even for you). I was talking about Hugh, who's an admin and one of the people who's been here longest. Actually, someone I'd never expect to defend me TBH.

Fact is you're totally blind to how rude, patronising and insulting you are, and are quite happy to make people look stupid or idiots, and treat people you disagree with or don't like rudely.

Now you're playing the 'calm rational sensible' card to make out like I'm over-reacting. Classic bullying technique. And no one is buying it, I'm certainly not.

Well I now think that you're the one who is being the drama queen James. Stop looking for special treatment and settle for being a forum member pure and simple like the rest of us.

Marca are reporting that we're in for Aubameyang from Dortmund for about £65 million. (I think I can be excused if I've spent that wrong...it's not exactly the easiest name to spell!

Morata and him up front with Hazard just behind.....yes please. 

Marca are reporting that we're in for Aubameyang from Dortmund for about £65 million. (I think I can be excused if I've spent that wrong...it's not exactly the easiest name to spell!

Yep, that sounds really good I reckon.

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Well I now think that you're the one who is being the drama queen James. Stop looking for special treatment and settle for being a forum member pure and simple like the rest of us.

There's a difference between being a drama queen and being highly sensitive. I fully admit I am more sensitive than most but I'm no drama queen.

FFS I don't want special treatment. HOW OFTEN do I have to say this? I just want people to take repsonsibility for their actions, and Bob never does. And you are defending him by saying this. 

28 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

So apparently, I'm a nasty person so it's perfectly OK for Bob to talk about me like he does, and when someone actually spot it and calls it out he gets criticised and the person in question defended? 

I've got no problem with you Jane, and I'm honestly sure that's not what you meant - but just to let you know, this post made me feel completely unwanted and disliked, and was effectively condoning what Bob's been doing.

Maybe I'm being too sensitive. I'm an HSP for what it's worth, so probably am, but that's how this post made me feel.

The only two people I've ever had a problem with are Sleeping Dave and Bob. And that's only because of how they've treated me. I don't like to be in conflict with anyone.

Dear James

I should never have got involved. You've completely misinterpreted my post which maybe was a bit misguided in retrospect although I do like PR on here.

I have absolutely no problem with you either and certainly don't think you're a 'nasty person'. Far from it!  And I admire the volume of your posts on here.

Peace? 

Leave it there x 

There's a difference between being a drama queen and being highly sensitive. I fully admit I am more sensitive than most but I'm no drama queen.

FFS I don't want special treatment. HOW OFTEN do I have to say this? I just want people to take repsonsibility for their actions, and Bob never does. And you are defending him by saying this. 

Well, that's because I don't think he's done anything so bad mate. Once again, it's only the content. You have to learn to roll with the punches James.

Concentrate on Aubameyang, (which might be very interesting if true of course), and forget about Bob. 

2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Dear James

I should never have got involved. You've completely misinterpreted my post which maybe was a bit misguided in retrospect although I do like PR on here.

I have absolutely no problem with you either and certainly don't think you're a 'nasty person'. Far from it!  And I admire the volume of your posts on here.

Peace? 

Leave it there x 

Thanks for clarifying this Jane. Appreciate it. Peace. 

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

With the likes of Bats, Pedro and Willian on the bench; we'd have more than enough to retain the title.