Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,414 posts in this topic

Bayern is after James, exactly the sort of player we should be after. Why aren't we in for him? We could do with another creative forward that can play the Hazard/Pedro/Willian position.

2 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Bayern is after James, exactly the sort of player we should be after. Why aren't we in for him? We could do with another creative forward that can play the Hazard/Pedro/Willian position.

Because he's crap? Madrid seemingly desperate to sell, yet he's still there. Was a massively overpriced vanity signing after a couple of good goals in the World Cup. 

9 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Excellent source. So Bakayoko is off to follow Lukaku, and Batman "literally has Chelsea in his blood". Hope he takes anticoagulants.

That Bakoyoko article is a re run of a Daily Star (!) rumour and re-run by a United supporters website.

If the daily Star told me it was Monday today I'd get a second opinion.

Personally I want players who want to be here , if he'd rather go to United , more fool him. 

5 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

It's not bullying for goodness sake. This is an adult forum and there are and will continue to be times when someone gets exasperated by someone else posting and, consequently, points that out, which amounts to "belittling their opinion". There's nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't get unacceptably distasteful.

James isn't a child. I've said on this forum before, some years ago, that if I was him I'd be embarrassed by people pleading for him not to be bullied. You're treating him like a kid.

Quite.

The fact remains though, James are calling people names far more than anyone is bullying him. Questioning what one writes in here isn't bullying - apart from when it concerns James that is.

It is embarrassing I agree. 

2 hours ago, James Prescott said:

So apparently, I'm a nasty person so it's perfectly OK for Bob to talk about me like he does, and when someone actually spot it and calls it out he gets criticised and the person in question defended? 

I've got no problem with you Jane, and I'm honestly sure that's not what you meant - but just to let you know, this post made me feel completely unwanted and disliked, and was effectively condoning what Bob's been doing.

Maybe I'm being too sensitive. I'm an HSP for what it's worth, so probably am, but that's how this post made me feel.

The only two people I've ever had a problem with are Sleeping Dave and Bob. And that's only because of how they've treated me. I don't like to be in conflict with anyone.

I'm sorry James but you are talking out of your backside. You have repeatedly called me an idiot and worse. Find a post, just one, where I'm calling you an idiot. 

It's absolutely infuriating that you are continuously playing the victim card yet have no problem calling people idiots on here. 

I'm not surprised, but it's infuriating nonetheless. Man up ffs. And if you have a problem how people treat you on here, maybe take a second a think about how you treat others first. 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

That Bakoyoko article is a re run of a Daily Star (!) rumour and re-run by a United supporters website.

If the daily Star told me it was Monday today I'd get a second opinion.

Personally I want players who want to be here , if he'd rather go to United , more fool him. 

Relief. For a horrid moment, I thought the Star had committed the cardinal tabloid sin of getting its facts straight for a change.

Don't really want to talk it about anymore - but he should acknowledge what he's done wrong and apologise. I know he won't, so I've muted him. Like Dave, he's more trouble than he's worth.

Seriously? Are you even aware of what you write?!? 

You're one nasty piece of work James. Playing the victim card and then offend others as much as you can with impunity. How about you face up to your own actions and stop crying over people who question what you write without offending you? 

Sky are saying Conte wants Costa out, there's no way back for him here, he's played his last game for us. And they also say he's going to join Athletico , and we're negotiating with them. 

I don't believe Costa wants to say for one millisecond, this is simply him saying that to make it look like we're forcing him out, making us the villains and him the hero. When its much more likely he is forcing us to sell him.

Was it a Jim White exclusive. 

France Football are saying the Bakayoko deal is on hold as he has a knee injury which could keep him out of action for 8-10 weeks, and he's had an operation. 

FF say Chelsea are now not so sure about the deal, but Matt Law however has reported that Bakayoko doesn't need a second operation and is still expected to undergo his medical and join this week.

Explains a lot, to be honest. Totally understand them holding off for a bit if he does have a major injury.