Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,414 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

France Football are saying the Bakayoko deal is on hold as he has a knee injury which could keep him out of action for 8-10 weeks, and he's had an operation. 

FF say Chelsea are now not so sure about the deal, but Matt Law however has reported that Bakayoko doesn't need a second operation and is still expected to undergo his medical and join this week.

Explains a lot, to be honest. Totally understand them holding off for a bit if he does have a major injury. 

That might explain why this deal has taken so long to conclude.

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

I'm sorry James but you are talking out of your backside. You have repeatedly called me an idiot and worse. Find a post, just one, where I'm calling you an idiot. 

It's absolutely infuriating that you are continuously playing the victim card yet have no problem calling people idiots on here. 

I'm not surprised, but it's infuriating nonetheless. Man up ffs. And if you have a problem how people treat you on here, maybe take a second a think about how you treat others first. 

If people abuse me like you and Bob do, I have every right to go on the defensive. What you are doing is classic bullying tactic, blame shifting, its passive aggressive and won't works 

Honestly, you act like I am the one making the initial attacks you or Bob. When actually I am just responding to your attacks. 

I treat people fine - I have no issue with most people on here, even when I disagree - apart from those like you and Bob who hurt and abuse me on here.

To people who do that, I'll say what I like to defend myself.

You know why I use those names? It's not out of malice. It's in response to you. It's because you and Bob say things which are really rude and hurtful, and make me really angry - and so my responses to you will be angry ones, and yes, I might use names. Maybe in hindsight I shouldn't, but in the heat of the moment when you're really angry and upset, you say things you don't mean.

Honeslty, right now everyone is taking your side, as if to condone your behaviour - it's like a concerted attempt to force me off this forum. It's what bullies do.

And although I am happy to retract statements like "idiot" and "stupid", I won't retract callling you and Bob plain, flat our bullies. I know manipulative, passive aggressive bullying behaviour patterns when I see it - and it's what you are both doing consistently.

Manning up means taking responsibility and not making cheap shots. But you and Bob never take responsibility ever, and always, always take cheap shots.

Edited by James Prescott

1 minute ago, James Prescott said:

If people abuse me like you and Bob do, I have every right to go on the defensive.

Hbeetly, it's like I am the one attacking you or Bob.

You know why I use those names? It's not out of malice. It's in response to you. It's because you and Bob say things which are really rude and hurtful, and make me really angry - and so my responses to you will be angry ones, and yes, I might use names. Maybe in hindsight I shouldn't, but in the heat of the moment when you're really angry and upset, you say things you don't mean.

Honeslty, right now everyone is taking your side, as if to condone your behaviour - it's like a concerted attempt to force me off this forum. It's what bullies do.

And although I am happy to retract statements like "idiot" and "stupid", I won't retract callling you and Bob plain, flat our bullies. I know manipulative, passive aggressive bullying behaviour patterns when I see it - and it's what you are both doing consistently.

Manning up means taking responsibility and not making cheap shots, neither of which you or Bob do, ever.  

I'm flabbergasted. Show me a post where I'm bullying you. Questioning what you write on here isn't bullying, it's called engaging in a discussion/argument. 

If those rules are too hard for you to grasp, then maybe this isn't a great place for you? Now if I had been calling you an idiot in half the post I direct towards you (like you do to me) you'd have a point. But now it's just embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

If people abuse me like you and Bob do, I have every right to go on the defensive.

Hbeetly, it's like I am the one attacking you or Bob.

I treat people fine, apart from those who hurt and abuse me on here. To people who do that, I'll say what I like to defend myself.

Manning up means taking responsibility and not making cheap shots. But you and Bob never take responsibility ever, and always, always take cheap shots.

Everyone is not James. They just aren't. The only people on here who have spoken to you about your reaction to Bob are Dave, Jane and myself I think. Nobody else.

Last time I'm talking about Bob (and Dave quite frankly. They are in the wrong and should be held to account and apologise. That's my view and it won't change, so no more need to talk about it.

Back on transfers. Loftus-Cheek looks like he's going on loan to Palace.

Hope he gets good playing time and proves himself. It's make or break time for him. If he does well he stays at Chelsea, if not we sell him next summer I suspect.

11 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

It's because you and Bob say things which are really rude and hurtful, and make me really angry -

Oh no, not words on the internet!!!

11 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Last time I'm talking about Bob (and Dave quite frankly. They are in the wrong and should be held to account and apologise. That's my view and it won't change, so no more need to talk about it.

I've just lost the little respect I had left for you. Enjoy the rest of the summer James. 

If you're expecting me to apologise for being called an idiot by you on a regular basis you're deluded. 

The rest of us actually want to discuss some transfer news please. Thank you the few of you filling up the past few pages with irrelevant hand bags fighting but we had enough of you all. 

1 minute ago, Kezza said:

The rest of us actually want to discuss some transfer news please. Thank you the few of you filling up the past few pages with irrelevant hand bags fighting but we had enough of you all. 

Quite.

3 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Quite.

Exactly. Please set up a forum called "handbags at dawn" and settle your differences there, so the rest of us can enjoy each others' company without having to skip over this continual bitching.

1 person likes this