• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Wasn't Aubameyang doing the rounds for £46M two days ago ? Chelsea tax is it?

9 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

That's a good one James. In less than a single sentence - I'm not saying it's what I want to happen, but it is.

Wonderful.

Yeah I'd like it to happen - doesn't mean it will, or that Sky are correct.

Both stories could be complete fiction, who knows. None of us do. Just hope they aren't. 

24 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Guardian said that Monaco only received an offer from Chelsea and no-one else. French media have had him only ever going to Chelsea (some have even poured scorn on the recent English media reports linking him with Utd). The stories of Utd interest are just clickbait, nothing more.

JaneB   

Guys please............😔

20 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Why Pete? Just why do you feel the need?

Just a joke old chap.

BlueFizz   
1 hour ago, James Prescott said:

Wish we were as well run as Bayern. They just get deals done, no messing. They just do what needs to be done, and do it quietly and efficiently, well in time for the new season. They back managers.

And they are run by football people, ex-players who are now in business. Not business people who came into football, play stupid games with clubs and try to penny pinch.

It appears that way for most clubs if you don't obsessively monitor gossip about them - as we all tend to do for Chelsea. I am sure there are Bayern fans getting overwrought on forums as I post - he's great/he's rubbish etc 

Kezza   

And Zola feels Belotti is a better fit for us than Morata. Said it that Belotti mirrors Costa, just maybe more motivated and less controversial.

paulw66   
36 minutes ago, Nicholas Anelka said:

Yeah you're right they should have sacrificed a defender and put James in there instead. 

There is room for more than 1 forward on the bench though, no?

Asensio, Morata and Bale were all on the bench. Plus he was behind the starting forwards too. So 7th choice.