Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,081 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Doesn't aubameyang celebrate with a Spiderman mask? We might see Spiderman and Batman up front together next season. Marvel-lous.

He wears a Batman hat often think he just likes hero cartoons and that's what the hashtag is about.

RiDICulous.

Edited by OfWolfAndBiggs

The Bakayoko saga takes another twist. Tweeted from Heathrow Airport with pics of airplane and the Monaco flag, with an Instagram pic of him in Monaco saying 'only 2 days and miss you already'.

Honestly, I have no idea what's happening with him anymore. He's the biggest troller sportsman I've ever seen, puts Ibra to shame. 

Just hope we complete the signing tomorrow. If we don't get him, we're buggered in midfield (to be clear, our CM's will be Fabregas and Kante, with no backup whatsoever - so yes, it's worth getting a bit annoyed IF Bakayoko doesn't sign - but it's a big IF). 

I'm still hopeful he'll sign. I'm just done with this whole mini-saga and him being such a wind-up merchant.

37 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Yes, Matic should be used to oil another deal. Personally, I do not see Sandro going now that Juve have sold Bonucci so I think we should use him for Sanchez as it is the only way I can see Arsenal letting him go to a English side

Problem with all this stuff is that Matic doesn't have to go anywhere, if he doesn't want to. He still has a Chelsea contract with (I think) 2 years to run?). If he wants to go to United because Mourinho has wooed him, then the chances of him accepting a move anywhere else (including Arsenal) is remote. Stranger things have happened, I guess, but I doubt a move to Arsenal is on the cards, tbh.

Hmmmmm........  Goodnight everyone from Heathrow?

24 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Hope that happens. Great signing if we get him.

2 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

If we don't get him, we're buggered in midfield (to be clear, our CM's will be Fabregas and Kante, with no backup whatsoever - so yes, it's worth getting a bit annoyed IF Bakayoko doesn't sign  

Pointless getting annoyed with Bakayoko over him playing with the media. We will complete the signing shortly, and maybe we already have and it simply hasn't been announced yet. And James, you know that we aren't going in to the next season with 2 midfielders and no back up, so it's silly to worry about it. 

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Hmmmmm........  Goodnight everyone from Heathrow?

You can change the location on Instagram, and on Twitter. He tweeted from 'Manchester' yesterday when he was in London dining with Luiz and Willian. 

He's making mischief. 

Just now, Michael Tucker said:

Pointless getting annoyed with Bakayoko over him playing with the media. We will complete the signing shortly, and maybe we already have and it simply hasn't been announced yet. And James, you know that we aren't going in to the next season with 2 midfielders and no back up, so it's silly to worry about it. 

But it's the community shield in three weeks and PL in four weeks. We're leaving it very late, too late than I would say is acceptable. Pre-season tour starts Monday. 

I just hope we either get Bakayoko over the line or have a quality alternative.

1 minute ago, James Prescott said:

yesterday when he was in London dining with Luiz and Willian. 

If that's where he was, then does it not tell you something?

1 minute ago, James Prescott said:

He's making mischief. 

Oh, that's right!

:)