Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,081 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

But it's the community shield in three weeks and PL in four weeks. We're leaving it very late, too late than I would say is acceptable. Pre-season tour starts Monday. 

Yes, I know all that, and I'm sure the Conte hasn't missed it, either. That's almost a month - deep breaths, mate.

5 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Hope that happens. Great signing if we get him.

We will have to change the way we play a little to get the best out of him. He is a great scorer though. I still think Belotti would suit us more but at this stage I am not going to be fussy.

Just now, Michael Tucker said:

If that's where he was, then does it not tell you something?

Oh, that's right!

:)

It means nothing unless he actually signs. If it's so 100% certain then why not announce it? 

He is making mischief because all the stories are the signing is sorted and done. I'm only concerned because these reports said it would be announced tonight, and it hasn't been. And then we get these posts too. 

Just now, Michael Tucker said:

Yes, I know all that, and I'm sure the Conte hasn't missed it, either. That's almost a month - deep breaths, mate.

I prefer new signings to have integrated into the squad, be settled and have a few pre-season games. As do most managers. But fair enough. I'm not panicking ffs, just concerned.

2 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

And a very worthy 2p SS. The voice of reason.

Apparently you're the only one who thinks that going by the last few pages. :p

Delighted if Matic goes to united for 40 mil,and dodging a bullet with Lukaku for 100 mli is good business  so far if it pans out don't you think?

9 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

It means nothing unless he actually signs.

Quite.

If it's so 100% certain then why not announce it? 

I'm sure that they'll announce it in their own good time, just like they've always done.

these reports said it would be announced tonight, and it hasn't been.

And these 'reports' come from where? The club? No. The player? No. Ah, that's right - the media, who are guessing! Seriously mate, calm down - if it hasn't dawned on you by now - the media don't tell the club what to do, or when to do it. So, they really know shit.

36 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Problem with all this stuff is that Matic doesn't have to go anywhere, if he doesn't want to. He still has a Chelsea contract with (I think) 2 years to run?). If he wants to go to United because Mourinho has wooed him, then the chances of him accepting a move anywhere else (including Arsenal) is remote. Stranger things have happened, I guess, but I doubt a move to Arsenal is on the cards, tbh.

Yeah I don't really understand why he's desperate to leave - if that's now the case. If so, I guess it's ManU he wants. Almost smells a bit of tapping up. 

43 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Quite.

I'm sure that they'll announce it in their own good time, just like they've always done.

And these 'reports' come from where? The club? No. The player? No. Ah, that's right - the media, who are guessing! Seriously mate, calm down - if it hasn't dawned on you by now - the media don't tell the club what to do, or when to do it. So, they really know ****.

All true. 

GFF, a reliable French media source, say it will be announced tomorrow.

After all, they've got to film the cheesy social media welcome video in the megastore first haven't they....?

23 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

After all, they've got to film the cheesy social media welcome video in the megastore first haven't they....?

There you go!..............:).