Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,414 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Leicester apparently want £30m for Mahrez. I know we've not been linked with him but for that price, in this market, I'd take him without hesitation.

Edited by Martin1905

Posted (edited)

Looking so light on numbers we must surely be looking at Palasic in the squad. He seems to have done reasonably well in previous loans, he worked his way in at Milan in second half of season.

A couple of years back he was ahead of Bakayoko (similar ages) in the Monaco pecking order and many seem to rate him so highly. As it seems Matic is on his way and we stupidly agreed to Nat leaving, Palasic has to enter the equation as another option in centre mid.

Edited by Zoowraa

6 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Leicester apparently want £30m for Mahrez. I know we've not been linked with him but for that price, in this market, I'd take him without hesitation.

Yeah same here for that price. 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Wouldn't Be a bad addition to our AM at all without hazard we only have pedro/ willian in those areas. 

Edited by JezQ8

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Zoowraa said:

Looking so light on numbers we must surely be looking at Palasic in the squad. He seems to have done reasonably well in previous loans, he worked his way in at Milan in second half of season.

A couple of years back he was ahead of Bakayoko (similar ages) in the Monaco pecking order and many seem to rate him so highly. As it seems Matic is on his way and we stupidly agreed to Nat leaving, Palasic has to enter the equation as another option in centre mid.

Pasalic is an interesting option as he appears to have done relatively well in most of his loans but never gets mentioned as an option to come back. Personally, he is a player I would be ok with as a 4/5th choice. The only problem is that owing to Baker being HG I can see him taking that position which consequently means that Pasalic would have to be used as a fully fledged squad member which is a gamble. As for Remy, no doubt he has always been a top 2/3rd choice option, the problem is his injury record.

Edited by Conte Kante

The trouble with Remy is he gets puffed out in the warm up.

14 minutes ago, JezQ8 said:

Wouldn't Be a bad addition to our AM at all without hazard we only have pedro/ willian in those areas. 

Fabregas hopefully is an option there. Otherwise hope we consider Diao.

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

The trouble with Remy is he gets puffed out in the warm up.

What did he do last season and at which club? Anything interesting? 

28 minutes ago, Kezza said:

What did he do last season and at which club? Anything interesting? 

Didn't he go to palace and then get injured and was out for the rest of the season?

4 minutes ago, SS_89 said:

Didn't he go to palace and then get injured and was out for the rest of the season?

He went to AC Milan Scored 5 goals in 24 appearences. Also scored the winning penalty in the shoot out of the Supercoppa Italia v Juventus. Apparently Lazio are very keen to take him on loan.