Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,081 posts in this topic

As for our squad: 

Courtois, Caballero, Eduardo, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Rudiger, Alonso, Kante, Bakayoko, Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Bats

13 foreign players so room for another four... As we need a few more than that, we have to turn to HG players. Otherwise we'll end up with a squad of 18 senior outfield players. 

Perhaps time to reconsider Eduardo as GK3? And why oh why did we not target a HG GK2? 

8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

^GK2 & GK3

Not sure I follow? 

If you mean both GK2 and GK3 should have been HG then yes, it was the point I wanted to make (perhaps badly). 

Remy is a bit of a forgotten man. I thought he had left for good - not sure why I think that... 

Last season he left for Palace but came back after a few weeks after sustaining yet another injury. 

Apoarently he was supposed to be out for two months or so. What has he done after that? Trained with us? Anyone know? 

Not the worst S3 option out there but yet another foreign place in the squad though... 

Please let Bats stay 

really like Bats, hopefully he stays, great personality to have in the squad and I think he'll grow at the club the more Conte puts faith in him.

Edited by ripz

8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Please let Bats stay 

Please let everyone stay. 😉

If Mahrez really is available for £30 million then Roma won't be the only bidders. I wouldn't be surprised to see both us and Arsenal involved. I'd take him for £30 million definitely. 

And yes, I hope Bats stays. 

23 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

If Mahrez really is available for £30 million then Roma won't be the only bidders. I wouldn't be surprised to see both us and Arsenal involved. I'd take him for illion definitely. 

And yes, I hope Bats stays. 

Is that some kind of release clause?  In that case it just means £30 m + as many million a year it takes to outbid everyone else.