Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,414 posts in this topic

Just now, chelboy said:

Aguero rumour just arrives as Alexis says he wants to play CL football. Great timing. City will sign Sanchez and keep Aguero. Sanchez and Aguero will be their two strikers, Jesus is a winger naturally I think  but can also fill in at ST. They will have the best attack in the world if they bring in Alexis. We should go all out for Alexis. We need him far more than City do.

Chelsea transfer board to sign Sanchez?  No chance, they are still waiting for Lukaku to arrive!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Really? So you're completely dismissing the notion that Bonucci was never likely to leave Italy because of his family situation?

Other people have responded stating the fact about Bonucci, that I didn't know, and that's fine. "Completely dismissing" no actually, I just didn't know, ok? sorry for having committed such a terrible crime, seriously wtf is wrong with some people on here.

Edited by ripz

Now we're being linked with Aguero. Media saying Pep has already approved it? 

Just a rumour but my word...Aguero. Would be amazing. 

29 minutes ago, chelboy said:

They will have the best attack in the world if they bring in Alexis. We should go all out for Alexis. We need him far more than City do.

Barcelona and Real Madrid say Hi  😃

17 minutes ago, Rob B said:

In terms of depth combined with quality I think City just edge it. Aguero, Sanchez, Jesus, D. Silva, B. Silva, KDB, Sane, Sterling, Nolito, Toure, Gunodgan. All good attacking players. Half of those players will be on the bench. Just shows how strong they are in attack. I can not think of a stronger attacking bench.

25 minutes ago, Rob B said:

TBF They did beat Barca at home. They're very good on their day.

36 minutes ago, chelboy said:

In terms of depth combined with quality I think City just edge it. Aguero, Sanchez, Jesus, D. Silva, B. Silva, KDB, Sane, Sterling, Nolito, Toure, Gunodgan. All good attacking players. Half of those players will be on the bench. Just shows how strong they are in attack. I can not think of a stronger attacking bench.

I feel like they went overboard with those players with similar traits. Minus Sanchez and Nolito (leaving), like for like players in terms of creativity, position played and ability, we have 3 players while they have 6. On the defensive side though we have more quality players. Shows a difference in the priority of both teams really. If we have one more quality player of their type I think we are well balanced.

Hmm just casting an eye on the other side of town.. no signings for spurs.. I thought they were a lil short too .. when it came to strikers and wide men 

1 hour ago, James Prescott said:

Now we're being linked with Aguero. Media saying Pep has already approved it? 

Just a rumour but my word...Aguero. Would be amazing. 

Hmm........wonder what David Luiz would have to say about that.

Lol @ anyone thinking we're going to get Aguero.