Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,150 posts in this topic

Just now, Sleeping Dave said:

You sure you're not talking about Belotti? ūüėú

Witty. Although clear you haven't a clue. ;)

8 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

And I stick by mine. Winning games and winning titles are ultimately the same thing. 

The only difference is that some teams doesn't have a shot at winning titles and will have to accept to only win a few games. 

The ultimate goal is the same though. 

No I don't think they're the same thing. Clearly it's winning games that leads to winning titles, but for me if my team is competitive and wins plenty of games, then while I'll be disappointed if they don't win the league I know that's bound to happen sometimes and, like I said before, if our situation was like Celtic's or Bayern's, then winning the title would be devalued beyond measure and would nothing to me.

http://dailym.ai/2uoLAAO

He might well have an issue with Conte but FFS have some respect for Chelsea fans. 

The sooner he's gone the better. 

8 hours ago, Leo91 said:

I never saw us signing Torres.

You're lucky - I wish that I'd never seen seen us sign him, either.              :).

12 hours ago, Kezza said:

The rate at which we are letting players leave (Ginkel, Remy) is doing my tits in. Not too long now before we see Baker, Christensen, Zouma, Omeruo LOANED out.

Shock, horror! Loan players being loaned out again, and some sold! When will it stop? 

Seriously, the only new loan player we see here, is Zouma, who needs to go out to get game time - if we ever want to see him fulfil his potential in a Chelsea shirt, that is.

The rest, as they say, is a BEAT UP.

8 hours ago, Dingus said:

How's everyone feeling about Michy being our No.1 striker this season....

I'd be staggered if we don't sign one of the strikers we've been linked to. However, if Batshuayi starts the season as our 'No. 1', then personally, I'd be fine with that. I think that he's very under-rated on here, unfortunately.

19 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think you are reading too much into JM's head here.  And laughing at your own joke.

Really Droy?, the man tries to claim victory when he struggled to finish 6th in the EPL with 6points behind Arsenal?

I was reading too much?!!  when he claims he is better than Spur,City,Liverpool, and Arsenal on paper only?

"‚ÄėI think after the champions, Chelsea, I think Manchester United is the second most successful club last season and Arsenal the third. For me that‚Äôs absolutely clear".¬† Its very unfair and incorrect and you think I was very hyper sensitive to his statement.

He did not acheive anything in the ECL, EPL, FA cup, tries to gain a status over the teams that ragged him, and claim a status by winning the EFL on the back of Everton, winning the Europa league on the back of Ajax. He used to degrade these 2 competitions in the past I remember.

Was it really that I was so bored and was laughing at my own joke when someone tries to degrade our acheivement in the EPL and says "To finish second, third or fourth is like being first".

There is a big difference in here.

Edited by chelsian2015
discrepancy

1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

I'd be staggered if we don't sign one of the strikers we've been linked to. However, if Batshuayi starts the season as our 'No. 1', then personally, I'd be fine with that. I think that he's very under-rated on here, unfortunately.

My exact feelings also. I think he has everything to be a huge success here, he just needs the game time to establish myself. Got my hopes on that happening more this season.

6 hours ago, Ham said:

http://dailym.ai/2uoLAAO

He might well have an issue with Conte but FFS have some respect for Chelsea fans. 

The sooner he's gone the better. 

Yeah that's very, very poor. 

Disrespectful is only beginning to cover it. But then again that's footballers today. 

I hope he does get his move. 

1 hour ago, chelsian2015 said:

Really Droy?, the man tries to claim victory when he struggled to finish 6th in the EPL with 6points behind Arsenal?

I was reading too much?!!  when he claims he is better than Spur,City,Liverpool, and Arsenal on paper only?

"‚ÄėI think after the champions, Chelsea, I think Manchester United is the second most successful club last season and Arsenal the third. For me that‚Äôs absolutely clear".¬† Its very unfair and incorrect and you think I was very hyper sensitive to his statement.

He did not acheive anything in the ECL, EPL, FA cup, tries to gain a status over the teams that ragged him, and claim a status by winning the EFL on the back of Everton, winning the Europa league on the back of Ajax. He used to degrade these 2 competitions in the past I remember.

Was it really that I was so bored and was laughing at my own joke when someone tries to degrade our acheivement in the EPL and says "To finish second, third or fourth is like being first".

There is a big difference in here.

He did win 3 trophies.  And he clearly is praising Chelsea here.
Seriously you need to re-read what he has said and you have written.
You are coming over as so much a bitter guy after a girlfriend has left him.

"‚ÄėI think after the champions, Chelsea, I think Manchester United is the second most successful club last season and Arsenal the third. For me that‚Äôs absolutely clear".¬†
I'd agree.  So secretly would many Spurs fans.  PL champions > Europa > FA Cup  > PL 2nd place.  Yeah, what is wrong with that, and where is the insult to Chelsea?

As for the final quote you cut off half of it (it clearly makes no sense as you had it).  

‚ÄėTo finish second, third or fourth is like being first, second and third of the last because there is only one winner.