Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

39,414 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

I swear if Christian Benteke is our striker signing it'll be friggin hilarious! Come on guys, pre-season 2015-16 did happen. Be prepared for all eventualities.

Him as our main striker won't be hilarious with when we finish about 7th or 8th and get knocked out of the CL in the group stages, and Conte either walks before deadline day or is sacked when it all goes wrong. 

Edited by James Prescott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ.  STOP!

12 PLAYERS. ✔️

SHAMBLES.✔️

SEASON STARTS SOON.✔️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Well deal with it. People keep repeating it because it's a real issue and they are frustrated.

And you complain about others being rude and arrogant!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ham said:

You posted virtually the same thing twice in a matter of minutes. I've said it before but are you afraid that we will forget your opinion? 

No need. 

I'm not 'afraid people will forget my opinion'.  Why would I be? My opinion means jack **** on here anyway and I know that. People only use my posts as fuel for mockery. Which isn't my problem TBH, but that gets boring too.

I post new posts when new stories come to light. If they demonstrate the same point, then I'll allude to it. 

I don't simply copy and paste the same post again and again. Sorry if it annoys you.

Edited by James Prescott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rob B said:

This smacks of Chelsea leaking this purely as a message to selling clubs.

See my previous posts about club mouthpieces in the media (a term I don't intend to use disingenuously as these guys deserve more respect than that, but it is what it is) being willing outlets to push the club's desired agenda. It's not just limited to Chelsea, it's nationwide, and it just means we have to work harder to read between the lines to work the truth out ourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

I swear if Christian Benteke is our striker signing it'll be friggin hilarious! Come on guys, pre-season 2015-16 did happen. Be prepared for all eventualities.

I wouldn't mind. Underrated player, he has also underachieved a little, but I really think he would do well at Chelsea. Would bring others into play, has decent technical ability and check his goal scoring record in the PL. Its pretty decent and mostly for clubs that were struggling.

Yeah he not as sexy profile as Aubameyang, Belotti etc . But we know he handles the PL for sure and he would cost half of what they will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zoowraa said:

I wouldn't mind. Underrated player, he has also underachieved a little, but I really think he would do well at Chelsea. Would bring others into play, has decent technical ability and check his goal scoring record in the PL. Its pretty decent and mostly for clubs that were struggling.

Yeah he not as sexy profile as Aubameyang, Belotti etc . But we know he handles the PL for sure and he would cost half of what they will.

So would you be happy with Jermaine Defoe ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

I'm not 'afraid people will forget my opinion'.  Why would I be? My opinion means jack **** on here anyway and I know that. People only use my posts as fuel for mockery. Which isn't my problem TBH, but that gets boring too.

I post new posts when new stories come to light. If they demonstrate the same point, then I'll allude to it. 

I don't simply copy and paste the same post again and again. Sorry if it annoys you.

It IS your problem. It's not mockery.  It's a request for you to stop repeating yourself.

You're NOT sorry if it annoys me because you keep doing it.

Have a look back at the two posts I referred to.  

Edited by Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Zoowraa said:

I wouldn't mind. Underrated player, he has also underachieved a little, but I really think he would do well at Chelsea. Would bring others into play, has decent technical ability and check his goal scoring record in the PL. Its pretty decent and mostly for clubs that were struggling.

Yeah he not as sexy profile as Aubameyang, Belotti etc . But we know he handles the PL for sure and he would cost half of what they will.

I always thought him to be horribly lazy , he has talent but just cannot be arsed to use it if it means he has to sweat a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now