• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Flinkers   

lol, I thought romeu was a goner too, till the club went and told him he is special because he is one of the few players who play like he does...

Imo josh will be sent on loan again

but still leaves us with, ramires, guarin(if he comes), mikel and van ginkel

looking at the fact that only mikel, lamps and ramires have featured in almost everygame, with essein playing 2 games in the league and 2 in league cup, and if van ginkel was fit, I doubt essein would have even played, or Lampard wouldve gotten this many games.

I am not sure we will go out and get 3 more senior players for 2 spots, that will mean we will have 7 cms for 2 spots with only an absolute maximum of 4 playing,

if we do not buy 3 cm's and just bring romeu back, I think that will be wise financially, + he will get some game time, especially when we need to mark a player out of the game..

it'll leave us with 5cm's, just like we have this season..if romeu goes out on loan again, then we might see an addition.

but this is chelsea, you never know what we will do

You're probably right that three new midfielders in the summer is unlikely.

I just think that at least two midfielders will go (Romeu and Essien) and we'll look to upgrade those positions regardless of whether Guarin comes or not. On top of that Lampard, for me, is touch and go and Mikel, depending on his playing time and usefulness between now and the end of the season, could also be iffy. Like you I don't count McEachran as a viable midfield option. Two new signings and an internal promotion or reduced role for Lampard is definitely more prudent and saves us a bit of cash to go towards a striker - I don't think there's any denying we need quality in midfield though and that for me is where we'll see most turn over in the summer.

If Eto'o and Ba go, Lukaku and Torres stay, leaving us needing one more to make up numbers. Bamford probably isn't that player.

As for other players heading out in the next 12 months; Marin's definitely gone, Kakuta and van Aanholt will likely ask to go, Mose and Mata are probably gone, Cole is more than likely gone even if he wants to stay. If we don't start filling spaces with Academy players and giving them game time it's going to be very expensive in the very near future to fill our gaps.

Edited by Flinkers

life   

You're probably right that three new midfielders in the summer is unlikely.

I just think that at least two midfielders will go (Romeu and Essien) and we'll look to upgrade those positions regardless of whether Guarin comes or not. On top of that Lampard, for me, is touch and go and Mikel, depending on his playing time and usefulness between now and the end of the season, could also be iffy. Like you I don't count McEachran as a viable midfield option. Two new signings and an internal promotion or reduced role for Lampard is definitely more prudent and saves us a bit of cash to go towards a striker - I don't think there's any denying we need quality in midfield though and that for me is where we'll see most turn over in the summer.

If Eto'o and Ba go, Lukaku and Torres stay, leaving us needing one more to make up numbers. Bamford probably isn't that player.

As for other players heading out in the next 12 months; Marin's definitely gone, Kakuta and van Aanholt will likely ask to go, Mose and Mata are probably gone, Cole is more than likely gone even if he wants to stay. If we don't start filling spaces with Academy players and giving them game time it's going to be very expensive in the very near future to fill our gaps.

Yeah I see what you mean

life   

This may be the effect of the loss to sunderland, and I probably should have waited till tomorrow but, I think we should try for suarez,

Yes I have reached rock bottom, I absolutely hate the guy, but I am desperate..

The best striker out there, and he is not cup tied from champions league..

We have champions league football, liverpool don't, we can actually win the thing with him

Edited by life

This may be the effect of the loss to sunderland, and I probably should have waited till tomorrow but, I think we should try for suarez,

Yes I have reached rock bottom, I absolutely hate the guy, but I am desperate..

The best striker out there, and he is not cup tied from champions league..

We have champions league football, liverpool don't, we can actually win the thing with him

They wouldn't sell to us. They sold Torres because they knew he was past it.

Ham   

Two things;

● Why the rush to sell Romeu?

● Suarez would cost Chelsea £86m**

** They'd want just more than spurs got for Bale.

It's not even a "paper" and is essentially written by "bloggers" rather than actual journalists. Also note the total lack of any quotes, let alone attributable ones! Just a sad **** trying to get a few more hits on his pages, that's all.

[added info...]

I've now looked a bit more closely, and the Givemesport article is based on a French website article which uses a French football magazine as the origin of the story.

Essentially, (according to France Football, the originator of the story) many, many months ago it was assumed that Hazard, after a good first season at Chelsea, might be upset at JM for saying he needs to work harder to properly be considered a star. Le 10 Sport has reported that Laurent Blanc and PSG still covet Hazard and are thought to be preparing a €40m bid in January. The muppet at Givemesport has done a "cut and shut" on the two stories... Hazard is pissed off and wants to leave, with PSG who may be lining up a bid being the likely destination.

Edited by Bob Singleton

life   

It's not even a "paper" and is essentially written by "bloggers" rather than actual journalists. Also note the total lack of any quotes, let alone attributable ones! Just a sad **** trying to get a few more hits on his pages, that's all.

you talking about givemesports. com or le 10 sport .com?

either way I don't believe it,

how would a french newspaper know how a Belgium international, who plays in England feel?

If hazard wants to leave his performances don't show it.

de buyne however.....

Edited by life

you talking about givemesports. com or le 10 sport .com?

either way I don't believe it,

how would a french newspaper know how a Belgium international, who plays in England feel?

If hazard wants to leave his performances don't show it.

de buyne however.....

Given how long he played in France (and was interviewed on a regular basis by French sports journalists), and given how PSG were linked with him (and from time to time, still are), and given his mother tongue is French...