Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

42,351 posts in this topic

I like Tom Davies, has some real grit and from what I've seen seem very down to earth. Not sure he'd be willing to give up likely regular football at Everton though for a rotation/bench place here however. Wouldn't be disappointed if he was signed, I think he's got a bright future ahead of him.

Posted (edited)

Barkley, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Davies, Llorente, Sandro, Candreva, Van Dyk, Dembele...

...Guess who's guessing again?*

* (Clue - they work for newspapers)

Edited by BlueFizz

32 minutes ago, BlueFizz said:

* (Clue - they work for newspapers)

Not sure about that

Latest going around is that Conte has asked Ancelotti about Sanches and his availability, seemingly coming about after our game against Bayern.

Why is everyone on here on the newspapers cases all the time...? Jesus.

So what if they link us to players - isn't that what this section is about? We get mentioned in regards to a player and then we discuss whether said player would be a good fit (or not) for the team.

If we merely waited for the official site to announce players, this place would serve no purpose.

With the possibility that Mbappe is off to Real , how about a cheeky bid for Isco ?

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

Latest going around is that Conte has asked Ancelotti about Sanches and his availability, seemingly coming about after our game against Bayern.

That would be an excellent signing. 

8 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

James, he's 23 (24 in December), and from what I've seen, is nowhere nearer to being the player you predict he'll be. He's also already had a couple of more-than-decent coaches along the way at Everton. His head is bigger than his talent, and I think that it's as simple as that. And, 50 mill for that is a joke.

Well it's funny he has no talent, given that Pochettino, Conte, and allegedly Mourinho all want to buy him and he already has quite a few international caps. 

Not bad for an overrated player. 

The guy has talent, he's just been a big fish in a small pond for too long. And I have never seen him managed well.

I agree he's not a £50 million player - but I seriously doubt he'll actually go for that amount, or that anyone will pay it. 

But he does have huge potential. He just needs the right coaching and atmosphere to bring that out.

6 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

I like Tom Davies, has some real grit and from what I've seen seem very down to earth. Not sure he'd be willing to give up likely regular football at Everton though for a rotation/bench place here however. Wouldn't be disappointed if he was signed, I think he's got a bright future ahead of him.

I'd take him, probably over Barkley because of his age - but no way he will leave Everton right now or that they will sell him.

42 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

With the possibility that Mbappe is off to Real , how about a cheeky bid for Bale ?

Fixed that for you ;-)