• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

2 minutes ago, JezQ8 said:

apparently Matic's move to Man U is virtually done 

Where have you seen that?

16 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Where have you seen that?

Being reported on sky sports web site, will be tied up in a few days apparently.

With the players we have let go let's hope we start to see some coming in soon (and not Barkley).

Edited by Johnny Bee

If Matic is going the sooner the better - his fee can be reinvested in reinforcements. Ditto Costa...getting paid for bringing his mutt jet-skiing (seriously)....time we brought this palaver to a close and focus on the players who want to defend their title, while bringing in quality players who have the ambition and talent to win another.

Edited by The Fab 4

chelboy   

If Matic is going then I hope we have a direct replacement lined up already. We are very short in the midfield at the moment.  I would rather get someone slightly more experience than Sanches. His decision making is pretty poor.

Seems we are doing like for like replacements, Morata for Costa, Baka for Matic and Cabellero for Begovic. When are we going to actually increase the size of this squad with quality who will push Alonso and Moses?

Yesterday watching Kante trying to fill the midfield hole the size of the Grand Canyon was ridiculous, for crying out loud spend the money and get the players we need, for a start Sandro, and an upgrade for Moses, that would help!

xCELERYx   

According to one article if we offload Costa Conte will push hard for Belotti. 

Edited by xCELERYx
  • Like 1

GURJ SS   
7 minutes ago, synavm said:

Forget Belotti, we're okay for strikers. Full-Backs and Centre Mid needed more urgently.

Don't know about that, I'd say we need a 3rd choice striker for back up. However if Belotti becomes available, the he must be signed.

I agree we need wingbacks, Sandro and Sergi Roberto would be my picks. As for central mid, are we overlooking our young players once again, Pasalic has had a successful loan with Inter Milan; he should be a real option.