Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

42,351 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, synavm said:

What does Coutinho then go for? £120 Million? This market was already mental... now it's batshit loopy.

We will need it to be, next season I can see Real Madrid coming in for Hazard. They'll have to fork out Neymar money.

48 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

My guess is that he'd rotate with Kante and Bakayoko as one of the central two. Given that we'd be playing three games a week and they are our only two CM options right now, that's where our priority seems to be right now. 

Not sure how Barkley's come to be a priority for this role (if these reports are right), but it does look like we've stumbled into this by accident rather than design or planning.

Since when do teams actually play 3 games a week? We might occasionally find ourselves playing 3 games in a 7 day period, perhaps, but 3 games a week, every week?

Posted (edited)

Whilst I 100% agree, I'm not sure Barca or Real are the right clubs to be complaining given that they get 90% of all Spanish tv rights money and the rest of the clubs fight over the remaining 10%.

Hypocrisy of the higher order. 

Edited by Ham

I think we should do a double signing of Drinkwater and Mahrez, Barkley can't do the job for us. Barkley will need to be a consistent starter for 2 seasons to ever have a chance of being a decent player, we can't and shouldn't waste our time on him. We should have kept Pasalic. 

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Talkshite was ruined the day they sold out to the Murdoch corporation.

It was good to see Colin Murray sticking to his principles and refusing to work for Murdoch.

Agreed. I've missed Colin Murray.  He got better and better. 

I can only abide Hawksbee and Jacobs now during working hours. 

Jim White makes me want to rip my ears off. I'm of the belief that he thinks the film Anchorman was an aspirational documentary. 

Even if he wasn't at the SSN hotseat when the Neymar story broke, he'd just do this......

Sky sports sources saying he's on a plane to London...:p

Arsene getting the chequebook out? :D

7 minutes ago, SS_89 said:

Sky sports sources saying he's on a plane to London...:p

Perhaps he is the man to take the mighty Orient out of the Conference!

6 minutes ago, SS_89 said:

FX: creaky door hinge and bats

If PSG fly in the face of FFP by going ahead and buying Neymar a World record fee , UEFA will be livid , I wouldn't be at all surprised if they restrict their Champions league squad to 24 players instead of 25.

1 person likes this