Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

42,351 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, synavm said:

What does Coutinho then go for? £120 Million? This market was already mental... now it's batshit loopy.

We will need it to be, next season I can see Real Madrid coming in for Hazard. They'll have to fork out Neymar money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

My guess is that he'd rotate with Kante and Bakayoko as one of the central two. Given that we'd be playing three games a week and they are our only two CM options right now, that's where our priority seems to be right now. 

Not sure how Barkley's come to be a priority for this role (if these reports are right), but it does look like we've stumbled into this by accident rather than design or planning.

Since when do teams actually play 3 games a week? We might occasionally find ourselves playing 3 games in a 7 day period, perhaps, but 3 games a week, every week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

 

Whilst I 100% agree, I'm not sure Barca or Real are the right clubs to be complaining given that they get 90% of all Spanish tv rights money and the rest of the clubs fight over the remaining 10%.

Hypocrisy of the higher order. 

Edited by Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should do a double signing of Drinkwater and Mahrez, Barkley can't do the job for us. Barkley will need to be a consistent starter for 2 seasons to ever have a chance of being a decent player, we can't and shouldn't waste our time on him. We should have kept Pasalic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Talkshite was ruined the day they sold out to the Murdoch corporation.

It was good to see Colin Murray sticking to his principles and refusing to work for Murdoch.

Agreed. I've missed Colin Murray.  He got better and better. 

I can only abide Hawksbee and Jacobs now during working hours. 

Jim White makes me want to rip my ears off. I'm of the belief that he thinks the film Anchorman was an aspirational documentary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Even if he wasn't at the SSN hotseat when the Neymar story broke, he'd just do this......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky sports sources saying he's on a plane to London...:p

Arsene getting the chequebook out? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SS_89 said:

Sky sports sources saying he's on a plane to London...:p

Arsene getting the chequebook out? :D

Perhaps he is the man to take the mighty Orient out of the Conference!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SS_89 said:

Arsene getting the chequebook out? :D

FX: creaky door hinge and bats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If PSG fly in the face of FFP by going ahead and buying Neymar a World record fee , UEFA will be livid , I wouldn't be at all surprised if they restrict their Champions league squad to 24 players instead of 25.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now