• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, xhuga2 said:

Moses is great going forward but he offers nothing in defense. That's the reason why Conte brought on Cristensen for him because Everton started using Moses' area to dominate the match.

At no point in that game did Everton start to dominate the match especially in the 89th minute when Christensen came on for Moses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

If Chelsea don't put a clause in the deal to stop him playing against us they are more daft than we thought.

Ox is great news, Arsenal fans in meltdown on the radio terrified that Conte will turn him into the player wenger never could.

Pretty sure players on loan can't face their parent club under Prem rules anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Pretty sure players on loan can't face their parent club under Prem rules anyway

Well has pointed out above he would technically be owned by Atletico but I am sure Chelsea could still put the clause in any transfer agreement that Costa can't play against us for the remainder of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stim   

Ok maybe I'm missing a step

are we selling to atletico and they loan to everton

or are we loaning to everton then selling to atletico?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

According to one French media outlet, we've supposedly agreed a fee in excess of €30m with Leicester for Drinkwater.
Why is this story in the French media, you may ask? Well it's because Drinkwater's potential replacement is PSG's Grzegorz Krychowiak.

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/leicester-d-accord-avec-chelsea-pour-drinkwater-et-pense-a-krychowiak-1244145.html

If true, a little over £27,750,000...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gormangorman said:

Well has pointed out above he would technically be owned by Atletico but I am sure Chelsea could still put the clause in any transfer agreement that Costa can't play against us for the remainder of the season.

As I posted earlier, how can AM send him on loan in the first place? In order to send a player out on loan, you need to hold his registration, and AM cannot register new players until January!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stim said:

Ok maybe I'm missing a step

are we selling to atletico and they loan to everton

or are we loaning to everton then selling to atletico?

It would have to be the latter... the former is not possible under current FIFA rules and AM's ban on registering new players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bob Singleton said:

As I posted earlier, how can AM send him on loan in the first place? In order to send a player out on loan, you need to hold his registration, and AM cannot register new players until January!

Agree, I can't see it happening especially as Costa is complaining about living in Britain so why would he want to swap Brazil for sunny Merseyside?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bluehorn   

Numerous reports Sanchez has handed in a transfer request. If true, someone is about to get one hell of a player. PSG were linked earlier in the summer, but with Neymar signed and by all accounts Mbappe in the bag, SURELY they don't have the resources under FFP guidelines to sanction a move?! Bayern and City look the most likely. What I'd give to have him here up top with Hazard and Morata, mouthwatering prospect. A prospect I will daydream about until I inevitably see he signs elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluehorn said:

Numerous reports Sanchez has handed in a transfer request. If true, someone is about to get one hell of a player. PSG were linked earlier in the summer, but with Neymar signed and by all accounts Mbappe in the bag, SURELY they don't have the resources under FFP guidelines to sanction a move?! Bayern and City look the most likely. What I'd give to have him here up top with Hazard and Morata, mouthwatering prospect. A prospect I will daydream about until I inevitably see he signs elsewhere. 

If there is any truth in the rumours that he does want to leave we will 100% go for him. There is no doubt about it. 

Whether or not Arsenal will sell him to us is a different matter all together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now