• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Holymoly   
3 minutes ago, Zola25Magic said:

Dont shoot the messenger..

any rumour is a good rumour Right now! :)

IMG_7927.PNG

Well he is sponsored by Nike.....lol

4 minutes ago, Zola25Magic said:

Dont shoot the messenger..

any rumour is a good rumour Right now! :)

IMG_7927.PNG

Way too light to be this time of night.

Live feed from the boardroom

....yep, going around in circles....

GET SOME DAMN DEALS OVER THE DAMN LINE

Edited by The Fab 4

Holymoly   

At this rate we're going to pay £50m for Barclay whose hamstring degenerates into his leg falling off.

I may go offline until 11pm tomorrow otherwise I may throw something through the window.

.....Or maybe not.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

1) That is just life.  If a captain of a transatlantic plane doesn't think he has enough fuel, he doesn't just take off and blame the management.  If you run a company and don't see enough funding there to last the year, or you don't have enough staff and are not allowed to hire more - you have two choices.  Either you declare the job impossible and resign, or you accept the owners instruction and do your best - but make no complaints and take full responsibility,

2) You do agree on one thing though, if this season also goes very wrong, it will be the managers foul-up.

1) This is such a bizarre analogy it beggars belief. If a pilot takes off knowing that he has insufficient fuel for the journey then of course he's culpable. It's in no way comparable to a football coach, who has no involvement in player acquisition, doing his best with what he is given.

2) More nonsense. I don't agree with that at all and never came close to saying so. However, I will add that if the season does go very wrong, ( a term which needs definition), as a consequence of poor performance by the coach in the performance of his job, then that might be judged to be the coach's foul-up, but certainly not because of any under-performance in the pre-season transfer window.

Like I said, you really are trying too hard here, you really are. In fact, after I posted I began to think that maybe I'd misconstrued your meaning and that what you had meant was not that Conte should be held liable along with others, but that he would be justified in resigning if the window ends as it looks it might. But no, you really did mean that he should take some of the blame if he chooses to soldier on in spite of the incompetence of others.

Utterly bizarre and, as you know, a complete LOOB.

Edited by PeteRobbo