• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Mahrez will end up at Barca or Arsenal.

We won't get a deal done for Drinkwater or Barkley.

We'll get Llorente signed late today.

We'll sign a random back up to the wing backs who will make minimal appearances.

Happy Deadline Day everyone...

This is the most likely outcome today, I would however really, really like Mahrez to come here. Seems crazy that we may not go for him.

Holymoly   

Nothing on Sky Deadline Day Show about any of our current targets getting any closer. Maybe Marina is still washing her hair.

We do need at least two HG players today to meet out quota I think. Only allowed 3 more foreign players registered.

So I suspect we might well go all in for Drinkwater, and possibly a HG wing back as well, or Barkley.

Holymoly   
4 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

We do need at least two HG players today to meet out quota I think. Only allowed 3 more foreign players registered.

So I suspect we might well go all in for Drinkwater, and possibly a HG wing back as well, or Barkley.

FFS James. Don't you read the posts from all your critics on here? Transfers are really complicated things. You can't just arrange them in an hour or two you know.

Seriously though I don't think we've got anything remotely close to wrapping up and if we end up with even one player today who could remotely challenge for a place on the bench I'd fall off my chair here.

Remotely.....

Edited by Holymoly

Just now, Holymoly said:

FFS James. Don't you read the posts from all your critics on here? Transfers are really complicated things. You can't just arrange them in an hour or two you know.

Seriously though I don't think we've got anything remotely close to wrapping up and if we end up with even one player today who could remotely challenge for a place on the bench I'd fall of my chair here.

Last year we arranged a deal for and signed David Luiz within 24 hours. Spurs got a deal done for Sissoko in an evening. Don't tell me we can't get deals done within a day. 

Dingus   
1 minute ago, James Prescott said:

Last year we arranged a deal for and signed David Luiz within 24 hours. Spurs got a deal done for Sissoko in an evening. Don't tell me we can't get deals done within a day. 

He was being sarcastic James. (I hope he was anyway)

Holymoly   
4 minutes ago, Dingus said:

He was being sarcastic James. (I hope he was anyway)

Nevermind sarcasm I just wish I could be optimistic. Nothing to support that at the moment however.

Diddymen   

I don't think mahrez is a Barcelona type of player. Fans would be unhappy with that signing especially after being linked with coutinho all summer long