• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Spurs had a bid accepted for Llorente according to BBC.

Apparently we're set to counter the offer. 

Well done board. Failed to pay the money, dithered around and now in danger of being trumped by Spurs. 

We're absolutely useless.

Edited by James Prescott

1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

James has 33 posts to go to reach 15000. I'm going to say that he reaches that milestone before midday. 😉

Two weeks ago he needed an average of 21 posts a day to reach the milestone... I knew he'd get there with ease before the transfer window closed!  His recent posts are the main reason I'm considering NOT contributing financially to the forum for the next few months... I'm not inclined to helping fund his mental breakdown. He really should stop posting here and go see a doctor.

Stim   

Felt like it was only yesterday bbc reported Chelsea had a bid accepted for oxlade.

jones   
41 minutes ago, xhuga2 said:

Like Bosingwa?

Haha, Yes just like Bosingwa. A broken clock is right twice a day.

27 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

I didn't forget, I've mentioned it in a number of posts before, including one directly after the one you've quoted. But you know that already, because one of those was in reply to you a number of weeks ago. :)

Then it's rather odd to claim that we sold Nat because he wanted to leave due to more playing time or that he didn't want to be a squad player. 

You wrote:

Just like him leaving. He isn't better any of the options we have,  and he didn't want to remain here as a squad player. He was never going to be a regular first team player and this was possible at Watford. But that's okay, bend the truth to suit your agenda. 

So I guess you want to retract the bit above then and perhaps also the accusation of me having some devious agenda for claiming Nat left because and of how the club handled his situation. 

We are useless. Absolutely useless.

Hazard will be asking for a transfer next summer. No ambition from our club, totally inept in the market.

Getting trumped by Spurs for a player we have tried to get all summer.

We work on it all summer and fail to agree a fee. Spurs get it done in one evening.

Typical. Useless board. Amateur run club. 

Can't be positive when we're losing players to Spurs.

Edited by James Prescott

7 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Spurs had a bid accepted for Llorente according to BBC.

Apparently we're set to counter the offer. 

Well done board. Failed to pay the money, dithered around and now in danger of being trumped by Spurs. 

We're absolutely useless.

If we want him I'm sure he will come. 

He has worked with Conte before and we have Pedro, Fabregas, Azpilicueta and Morata to help swing it our way.

Edited by Martin1905