• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Holymoly   
6 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Two weeks ago he needed an average of 21 posts a day to reach the milestone... I knew he'd get there with ease before the transfer window closed!  His recent posts are the main reason I'm considering NOT contributing financially to the forum for the next few months... I'm not inclined to helping fund his mental breakdown. He really should stop posting here and go see a doctor.

Bob...do you realise what percentage of your posts revolve around James with little or no contribution to the subject at hand? You do realise there is a mute button?

Just saying.

Edited by Holymoly

The only hope we have with Llorente is he wants to play for Conte. If we match Spurs offer he will come here. 

Fat chance with out stingy board.

26 minutes ago, Vinod said:

I don't really have the bandwidth to read and remember all of your posts on Roman; but Chalobah leaving had nothing to do with Conte forcing him out. You cannot give the manager sub-optimal resources and expect an extraordinary result. Frankly, that is what Conte did last season. Let Roman allow him to target 4th place for a few seasons and develop young players in the process. If he still does not do that, blame Conte.

I find it immensely frustrating that our youth products are going elsewhere. Equally I understand that the first team coaches are under tremendous pressure. Maybe a we should look at 2 year loans for the 19-20 year olds; or sell them with buy-back clauses.

Yes. But surely Nat is good enough to be our fourth choice CM with serious minutes as he's good enough to be starting for a mid-table PL side? 

Afterall, we are about to buy the third CM option from another mid-table side for almost ten times the fee we sold Nat for...

Only at Chelsea does **** like that happen. 

synavm   
Just now, James Prescott said:

The only hope we have with Llorente is he wants to play for Conte. If we match Spurs offer he will come here. 

I mean it should be straight forward. Should be. I don't think we'll make it straight forward, though.

5 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Bob...do you realise what percentage of your posts revolve around James with little or no contribution to the subject at hand? You do realise there is a mute button?

Just saying.

Yes... fewer than 1% ;-)

2 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

If there is one board stinger than ours it is spurs!!

Holymoly   

If I were Conte I'd have gone on holiday somewhere with no internet access this week. This must be doing his nut in and only hastening his move out the door.

3 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Just saying.

I mute Bob. He's an arrogant man who is only interested in patronising and insulting people.

For the record, I am seeing someone about my anxiety, and it's a serious issue, not something to be mocked. And to shame me by saying I am the reason he isn't contributing financially is disgusting.

I only get frustrated here because I care about Chelsea. I probably take out my frustrations from my personal life here. I'm not this nuts when you meet me in person.

Doesn't help when you have assholes and wind-up merchants like him going unpunished, as ever.  

• Like 1

Holymoly   
1 minute ago, Bob Singleton said:

Yes... fewer than 1% ;-)

Hmm....35....probably all in the last week or two. :-)

Stim   
4 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Yes. But surely Nat is good enough to be our fourth choice CM with serious minutes as he's good enough to be starting for a mid-table PL side? 

I'm guessing he'd rather start at a mid table side than be fourth choice for us. Good on him.

Only at Chelsea, meanwhile up north United resigned their youth player for 90 million ...

• Like 1