• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Holymoly   
Just now, gtiboy said:

Maybe Chelsea feel paying over the odds for a 32 year old is not worth it , even though  we actually need him him

Maybe he's just got used to a white shirt.

Zoowraa   
20 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Bob...do you realise what percentage of your posts revolve around James with little or no contribution to the subject at hand? You do realise there is a mute button?

Just saying.

I think the reality is Bob has a very low tolerance for absolute idiots. He is the Mark E Smith of the forum who tells it like it is :)

We'll sign no one today, be out of the title race by the new year and playing in the Europa league come February.

Squad just not good enough to compete on four fronts and our owner doesn't even care.

Spurs now more ambitious than us.

Holymoly   
Just now, Zoowraa said:

I think the reality is Bob has a very low tolerance for absolute idiots. He is the Mark E Smith of the forum who tells it like it is :)

Maybe so but it's so wearysome listening to people taking personal exception to comments on here. Maybe those people should take a course in the realities of the internet. We should be providing a microcosm of public opinion to the club not bickering amongst ourselves.

SS_89   
Just now, James Prescott said:

We'll sign no one today, be out of the title race by the new year and playing in the Europa league come February.

Squad just not good enough to compete on four fronts and our owner doesn't even care.

Spurs now more ambitious than us.

If we simply don't have the squad then focus on league and fa cup and sack off the rest. Spurs? Haha sanches and aurier are hardly going to set the world alight.

Holymoly   

Rafinha from Bayern our next target.

Idiot? Me?

Shows how little people know me. 

And I'm not having a meltdown, I'm angry that the football club I love is content with challenging for fourth and is getting beaten to players by Spurs.