• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I've no issue at all with the players we have sold.They all had their reasons and whilst I would have liked to keep some of them I understand why they left.

What is really pissing me off is why did we let them all leave without having replacements lined up?

Edited by Martin1905

12 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

If nothing drastic happens in the next few hours I hope Conte walks. He's going to get sacked anyway and he doesn't deserve that.

I don't think we know that Martin and anyway, why should he walk away from the time-honoured CFC managerial golden goodbye?

Our current squad

GK: Courtois, Callibero, Eduardo

CB: Cahill, Dave, Luiz, Christensen, Rudiger

WB: Moses, Alonso, Kenedy

CM: Fabregas, Kante, Bakayoko

W/AM Pedro, Hazard, Willian, Musonda

CF Morata, Bats

17 outfield players, and 2 down on our home grown quota. 

If the club think that's enough to get us through a season of up to 60 games and stay competitive, then they've literally no idea about football whatsoever. Conte will be fuming.

We need two wing backs, a CM and possibly a winger/forward. No way we get all those today. Even Arsenal and Spurs look to be doing better business than us.

Edited by James Prescott

4 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Yes, it's abusive - BECAUSE HE ABUSED ME AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. How the hell am I meant to respond?

No good shouting at me James and, a lot of the time, I believe that Bob merely comments forcibly on the content of your repetitive posts and does not abuse you at all. 

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

I wonder if we're able recall Tammy and RLC this early on?

I would. Especially as Swansea look to be signing Bony and Jansen. 

If we did, and got Drinkwater, we'd definitely be in a stronger position than we are now

For me this window reflects our ambition...

We're back in Europe, back in the Champions League.

And this, so far is utterly disgraceful.

We're reduced to Llorente and Oxlade-Chamberlain snubbing us and clinging onto the hope we sign Danny Blinking Drinkwater.

cii99mn1   

I try load a new page but I seem to be stuck on the same all the time. What's wrong? It's the page where we allegedly miss out on a player and James is writing about how bad our board is.