• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

A piece on Zappacosta from his time at Atalanta:

Zappacosta, on the other hand, has been quite the revelation for Atalanta. After making his move from Avellino, the 23-year-old quickly became a regular in the orobici’s setup and made 29 appearances last season. It has to be said, however, that a vast majority of his appearances came at right midfield.That said, Zappacosta is both comfortable and capable at playing at right back as shown in the most recent U-21 Euro championships. The player’s greatest strength perhaps is his drive to get forward. Zappacosta has an engine on him that other players envy and combines it with impressive technique. Once the player finds the right balance between attacking and defending, there will be no stopping the Atalanta man.

https://serieascouted.wordpress.com/2015/08/08/italys-future-in-defense-a-comprehensive-look-at-the-azzurris-options/

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

20170831_142326.png

20170831_142311.png

He shouldn't pack any supplies, should just use his baggage allowance to sneak Belotti into the country.

Vinod   
Just now, GURJ SS said:

He shouldn't pack any supplies, should just use his baggage allowance to sneak Belotti into the country.

I hope he is not flying RyanAir

Have to seriously ask why we weren't in for Zappacosta before.

Everything about him sounds like he is the perfect Conte signing.

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Have a day off, James. 

No no no! If I were a producer for Chelsea TV I would hire James to be the roving reporter outside the Bridge this evening. Just imagine the scene.....  ' go to Prescot 3-2-1 action (zoom in to James looking flustered with a few jeering fans behind him making rude hand signals) ..."  well it's a bloody disaster here at the Bridge, the board are a complete bunch of cnuts...but hang on I'm getting some news....we're bloody brilliant, Mahrez is in the bag!!!!.....no sorry dodgy twitter feed we are still cnuts....but hang on Llorente is coming to London..Hoorah we are back in the mix!!....oh hang on he's shot straight past the bridge and is heading for North London???!!...board are a bunch of ******* cnuts...... no but hang on......."

And so it would go on until midnight when the camera would pan back to James alone lying on the floor sobbing amongst a few discarded Chelsea scarfs, muttering to himself  "I knew it , I bloody knew it, no one would listen."  Cue credits.    

• Like 2

Just now, Martin1905 said:

Have to seriously ask why we weren't in for Zappacosta before.

Everything about him sounds like he is the perfect Conte signing.

Maybe we were in for him before, just kept it quiet...

JaneB   
5 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Probably more moronic tbf. Just my dyslexia playing up.

That made me laugh. Not sure it should have done. 

Not making fun of dyslexia 

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

No no no! If I were a producer for Chelsea TV I would hire James to be the roving reporter outside the Bridge this evening. Just imagine the scene.....  ' go to Prescot 3-2-1 action (zoom in to James looking flustered with a few jeering fans behind him making rude hand signals) ..."  well it's a bloody disaster here at the Bridge, the board are a complete bunch of cnuts...but hang on I'm getting some news....we're bloody brilliant, Mahrez is in the bag!!!!.....no sorry dodgy twitter feed we are still cnuts....but hang on Llorente is coming to London..Hoorah we are back in the mix!!....oh hang on he's shot straight past the bridge and is heading for North London???!!...board are a bunch of ******* cnuts...... no but hang on......."

And so it would go on until midnight when the camera would pan back to James alone lying on the floor sobbing amongst a few discarded Chelsea scarfs, muttering to himself  "I knew it , I bloody knew it, no one would listen."  Cue credits.    

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

....if only you knew that is nothing like me. Lol. 

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, Vinod said:

I hope he is not flying RyanAir

We'd have to style it out, that Belotti was supposed to spend a year in Holland with Vitesse first.

jangz   

anyone handy on FM 17 ( I am at work) can pull out some attribute stats for Zappacosta :)