• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I can't see things happening from such a standing start. Maybe at best the groundwork will have been done for moves in January. After all that's when the lack of depth is going to begin to bite.

Standing start as far as we know. What these windows always tell us is that we know somethings, the press say many things and the clubs are doing their own thing.

9 minutes ago, Vinod said:

The forum member should take deep breaths. I would also advise the said forum member to watch this video

Porcupine Tree - Dark Matter

Excellent choice... I was fortunate to shoot Porcupine Tree at the RAH some years ago for Prog Rock magazine

17 minutes ago, Vinod said:

The forum member should take deep breaths. I would also advise the said forum member to watch this video

Porcupine Tree - Dark Matter

Yep. Don't know if you watched this video Droy, but sounded to me a bit like King Crimson with the addition of Brian Eno maybe?

What do you reckon Bob?

Edited by PeteRobbo

Stim   

Last place I thought I'd read about Porcupine Tree but here we are!

Not gonna put any on because that mixed with this thread might make me overdose 

35 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Getting Zappacosta alone is unacceptable.

In fairness, of all the players we're currently linked with, this is the one I'm most desperate for us to sign as it's the position we have virtually no back up in.

Yes, Azpilicueta can play there, but that weakens the back 3. Everywhere else currently has at least 1 back up + another player that could fill in there if desperate.

Don't get me wrong, that's a shocking situation for us to be in, but at least Zappacosta would allow Alonso and Moses to get some sort of rest throughout the season.

4 minutes ago, xhuga2 said:

DIktuh9UQAA4GqP.jpg

clever but sadly not true

Stim   
1 minute ago, exiledblue said:

clever but sadly not true

Its wikipedia, so it was probably true for all of 5 minutes