• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

jones   
Just now, DannyLB said:

Barkley saved this club during his own medical. Thank you so much, Barkley. Off you go. 

Pretty much. I did not want him because he is dumb as ****. But to turn down a move to the Champions, during your medical, I did not know he was that dumb!

Matt Law saying Barkley hasn't fully rejected us - and both Chelsea and him hope to resurrect a deal in January.

Keep an eye on this one.

Edited by James Prescott

26 minutes ago, bluehorn said:

Barkleys' doing, Bob.

“We made a really good offer to him to sign a new contract, he declined that contract and told me that he is looking for a new challenge. OK, he is not in Everton’s future any more. It is his decision"

Ahh, OK. I just thought Koeman didn't rate him much. If Barkley's idea of a "new challenge" is to be a nailed-on starter somewhere, then he's obviously not for us. When a squad is injury and suspension free, a starting spot has to be earned!

1 minute ago, Lampsie said:

Never happened in history of transfers ever.. Sky discussing why doesn't anyone want to come to Chelsea right now 

are giving off a bad karma or something?

I don't believe the Barkley story but when you have 13 untouchables I guess no one is interested in making up the numbers on the bench.

omg I so ashamed / shocked can't even descibe how I'm feeling right now, BARKELY OF ALL PEOPLE rejects chelsea, what is going on ? we seem better at selling players than convincing players to join our club,