• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

2 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Sky doing a feature on all the players who've rejected us this window.

They cite Lukaku, Sandro, VVD, Ox, Llorente and Barkley.

They hate us.

I hate the fact their words have substance.

I'm f***ing fuming

Sea foot   
7 minutes ago, kev61 said:

The best thing for me is we still have hazard and willian despite all the rumours saying we would lose them.Barkley,Ox and all the rest of the 'world beaters' associated with us would not have been that much of an improvement on what we have.The only team I can see that has improved their team majorly is Liverpool and maybe City IMO.

Trouble is that Hazard could still be bought if Barca or RM step in tomorrow with a massive bid iirc,and after seeing how badly we did this window, who could blame him for bailing out?

Edited by Sea foot

9 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

So, best case squad right now is:

Courtois, Caballero, Eduardo

Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill, Rudiger, Christensen

Moses, Zappacosta, Alonso

Kante, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Drinkwater

Hazard, Pedro, Willian

Morata, Bats

17 seniors for 10 starting positions and 6 subs for potentially 60 games...

The ****. 

Kennedy, Musonda & Remy would take us up to 20 albeit questionable additions. If Kennedy and Remy can be added to the foreign quota haven't done the sums myself. Possibly Baba Rahman as well when fit. Some not so great gap fillers who are a step up from the development players still on the books.

1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

How about, that he was about to fail the medical and was told to come back when he was fit (say, in January)? Just a thought.

Good explanation.  All we need now is a hint that he didn't complete the medical and another that says he didn't change his mind first.

1 minute ago, Lump Of Celery said:

How about what your hypothetical feelings would be if hypothetically we only sign zappocosta and Drinkwater which seems like best case scenario right now.

Thing is, we haven't 'only signed'  Zappacosta and (possibly) Drinkwater in this window. We've also signed Rudiger, Bakayoko, Morata, and Caballero. Nothing 'hypothetical' about that. 

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Good explanation.  

Yes, I thought so.

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

All we need now is a hint that he didn't complete the medical and another that says he didn't change his mind first.

Well no, 'we' don't need that. Maybe you do, although I'm sure that you'd prefer to be able to paint the club in a poor light. Some things never change.

2 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Thing is, we haven't 'only signed'  Zappacosta and (possibly) Drinkwater in this window. We've also signed Rudiger, Bakayoko, Morata, and Caballero. Nothing 'hypothetical' about that. 

Didn't say that, I was referring to today so I think you're dodging the question guess I will have to wait that couple of hours for your thoughts... you tease! Dragging out the suspense of deadline day that little bit longer.

Juni   
27 minutes ago, Sir said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Chelsea announce/confirm the Drinkwater signing (assuming, of course) tomorrow morning/lunch time.

Ben on ChelseaTV just said they're still going with their transfer deadline special 'for a reason', it's clear they'll announce it in the next hour.

7 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Didn't say that,

I know that you didn't - I did because a few here seem to have forgotten.

I was referring to today so I think you're dodging the question

Yes, you were. Not playing to your rules isn't dodging anything, by the way.

guess I will have to wait that couple of hours for your thoughts

I've already given them to you, so I'm not sure what else you're waiting for?

Dragging out the suspense of deadline day that little bit longer.

When its over, it's over........until then, just lay back and enjoy it.......).

kev61   
1 minute ago, Sea foot said:

Trouble is that Hazard could still be bought if Barca step in tomorrow with a massive bid iirc,and after seeing how badly we did this window, who could blame him for bailing out?

True, but seriously why do people think we have done so badly in the transfer window? - there really aren't that many good players out there.What should we do throw hundreds of millions at average players?.Neymar was worth 200 mill as a player,how much is Conte worth as a manager? - let's not get our knickers in a twist,we have the squad to win the league again...the champions league a different matter but let's be patient we have already won it.😊