• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

kev61   

Jesus James do you get as excited about the European song contest? about as important that I can see.We have a top class manager, that is the most important thing for me.RELAX.

Galol   
18 minutes ago, goldmase said:

We only have 3 cm..should have 4 cm to rotate or we risk to burn kante

I know we're way behind the curve when it comes to squad size but I was questioning the assumption that the club wanted to this or that player that some here are making. The club never shares its plans. And much of what you read in the media is complete and utter balderdash. 

Vinod   
1 minute ago, kev61 said:

Jesus James do you get as excited about the European song contest? about as important that I can see.We have a top class manager, that is the most important thing for me.RELAX.

That top class manager wants to win trophies 

Faramir   
1 hour ago, Lump Of Celery said:

How about what your hypothetical feelings would be if hypothetically we only sign zappocosta and Drinkwater which seems like best case scenario right now.

If you are still confident about things then I admire you in a way... whilst also worried about your mental health. Have too many years of following the transfer forums on here finally taken their toll ;-)

The trouble with following this transfer forum is you get mired in a cesspool of negativity.

I think I will avoid this next August 31st, and the days leading up to the deadline.

I would like to look at the impact of the players we got this transfer window around Christmas time and then make some kind of informed judgement. And especially so at the end of this season in May.

Galol   
10 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Chelsea TV just did this: 

"Don't go to sleep just yet, there's more news brewing at Chelsea" - then held up a glass of water. 

Was the glass at least half-full? Please say yes!

Sea foot   
10 minutes ago, Vinod said:

So we have let go of Oscar, Mikel, Ivanovic, JT, Matic, Costa, Ake and Begovic. 

Oscar - Musonda

Mikel - Drinkwater???

Ivanovic - Christensen

JT - Rudiger

Matic - Bakayoko

Costa - Morata

Ake - Zappacosta

Begovic - Willy

The powers that be must be thinking 'job well done' if Drinkwater signs. Guess we know better.

Ake was brought back min season and didn't play much so Frank (Zappa, yeah? No? Never mind) is a plus one then maybe.

Vinod   

We will sign Messi and Alexis on free transfer come February. #MovingOn