• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

jones   
3 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

One thing that I've noticed over more than 50 years of watching this club, is that a policy is only a policy until desperation intervenes. And I'd suggest that we're at that point right now. I'm not saying that they WILL, just that it wouldn't surprise me.

:-) Hope you are right!

Lampsie   

Looks like the Crouch story is true although I think he will still be 3rd choice. We will still try and get someone to compete with Morata.

Crouch drops amazing Chelsea hint after biting house in Cobham and getting his dad a season ticket etc

John Cross added,

Jacqui OatleyVerified account @JacquiOatley
Crouch’s dad will be the happiest man alive if this happens! Season ticket holder for a long time. Crouch idolised Kerry Dixon as a kid (but also went to QPR with his mates). Sure he lives in the Cobham area so nice and local. https://twitter.com/telefootball/status/954081207368802305 

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Lampsie said:

Looks like the Crouch story is true although I think he will still be 3rd choice. We will still try and get someone to compete with Morata.

Crouch drops amazing Chelsea hint after biting house in Cobham and getting his dad a season ticket etc

John Cross added,

Jacqui OatleyVerified account @JacquiOatley
Crouch’s dad will be the happiest man alive if this happens! Season ticket holder for a long time. Crouch idolised Kerry Dixon as a kid (but also went to QPR with his mates). Sure he lives in the Cobham area so nice and local. https://twitter.com/telefootball/status/954081207368802305 

🤣

Love the dry delivery.  

The rumours started a few hours ago and you've got him finding, making an offer on and completing on a house in cobham already, ahead of a potential transfer 🤣

^^^^^

There is nothing notable in Peter Crouch paying for his old man's season ticket at SB since he's been a regular for many years. I also doubt that (even if he actually did buy one) buying a house in Cobham means diddly squat - a lot do that apparently, and few of them end up playing for Chelsea.......:)

Lampsie   

No matter who we get in this window, just cannot get over the fact that Sanchez is going to my most hated club and now manager of United...wat a tragedy....

Edited by Lampsie

12 minutes ago, Ham said:

🤣

Love the dry delivery.  

The rumours started a few hours ago and you've got him finding, making an offer on and completing on a house in cobham already, ahead of a potential transfer 🤣

I wish my house purchase was as quick... offer accepted early November but still waiting to exchange contracts!

Ham   

I thought that there was a massive sense of entitlement on here until I saw today that 65% of Real Madrid fans wanted Ronaldo gone now because the goals have dried up. 

Isn't anyone concerned about us buying half-baked fullbacks from Italian teams who offer nothing we don't already have (bar extra bodies) for what aren't inconsiderable fees? And especially so given Conte will likely walk by the end of the season if not sooner (and given the source they have to be Conte's choices)? Blew nearly £30m on Zappacosta who looks not only worse than Moses at attacking but worse than him at defending also, and now over £20m on Palmieri who has only just recovered from a serious knee injury which has kept him out for the entire season and by all accounts is neither an upgrade on Alonso nor even a real competitor. And we have Baba Rahman on the sidelines who has also just recovered from a serious injury who we could use in this exact role for free? And all this coming after signing two English midfield players who also had injuries when we signed them and hadn't played for a while (in one case, over a year)?

What's going on?